Hello Kitty

♡Hope♡

School was back in full swing and no matter how much time I wanted to spend in bed with the twins I couldn't.

I registered too late and I had to have a roommate this semester. I was sad at first but then I realized it right next to the Audio and Arts buildings which is where most of my Arts requirements are. I've been avoiding them entirely so now they've piled up.

Mom didn't want to me to take any Arts classes but they're required and I've taken all the humanities and scientific electives. She thought the arts would be a waste of time or a distraction. I wonder if she still thinks that, she did find my diary back then, I wonder if she knew I was living a crazy double life?

I sigh and open the door to my new dorm, Gem was helping with the few bags I had, it was a two bedroom with a bathroom. We'll share a common area in the middle, whoever she is.

Gem dropped my bags in one of the empty rooms. I followed her dropping the duffle I held too. All the clothes I have with me are in the one I was carrying, eveything like my fluffy blankets and plushies are in the bags Gem carried I was wearing my backpack and that's pretty much all I needed.

I know Gigi doesn't plan to let me stay here on the weekends so packed light. This was a bit of a stretch for all three of my lovers, the way they looked at me when I told them I had to move back to the dorms, you would've thought I said I wanted to throw myself into traffic.

It was fun having the option of being little whenever I really wanted, but completely regressing is hard even when we're alone, I guess I'm just anxious like that. I get small enough to feel safe, and that's really what I want, any smaller than about 8 years old is scary territory.

"What ya thinking bout', Love?" She asked pulling me out of thoughts. Her straight blond hair and unintentional monotone makes her my favorite to be quiet with.

They all have room in my life, and the quiet and cuddling is always spent with Gemini. It's our alone time, while tea parties, Playtime, and shopping is my alone time with Air. Me and Gigi usually get alone time in her office, she lets me sit on her lap while she does paperwork or computer stuff.
She a good mommy company, she explained how she gives all her baby companies money so they can make more money for her mommy company. I always end up sleeping in her arms by the time dinner is ready.

I'd split my days equaly between them and we meet up all together for dinner and family time, is what Air calls it. I'm going to miss that.

"Hopie, Baby?" She calls me with a worried crease in her brow and I look up. She was already in front of me, she's so tall and I'm so short. So I had to look up at her the closer she got. Gem doesn't emote with her face much, so seeing the change in her features makes my heart speed up. I know I'm not talking much and definitely should especially because they don't want me to stay here.

"Are you scared?" Her soft warm hands landed on my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I shake my head with a small smile, Jazzy and Hayden are running late we're supposed to go to the opening event later tonight, so I'll be alone until they get here, with a stranger.

"No, I'm okay," I hummed pressing my face into her shirt. She gave a small nod and pressed her hands through my hair. It made me feel so calm and warm, she did it often, like a mental reset for the both of us. I'm always at least little scared of something, I guess that's why she does it so often.

"I told Seulji to just let you- never mind, I'm here, so we can cuddle, and I can stay as long you want me to," she offered as I let her go. I nodded pressing up on my toes to kiss her. She smirked before she met my lips. I was sweet and soft, innocent for s moment
Then her hand, like Gigi's, was always on a mission, she pull at the D ring on my collar, dragging me as close as possible, pulling a soft moans out for her.