--Person

The drive was simple and fairly quick, esspecially considering that neither of them were driving. Andre had taken the initiative to hire a driver the night before once he discovered that Gigi wasn't home.

He wouldn't be doing his job right if he let her miss a company meeting because of a poorly planned night trip to a certain teenager. Andre had been sitting up front with the driver while Gigi and Hope were in the back. The partition was down so gave equal opportunity for either if them to speak, of course it had to be Andre is spoke first.

He spoke freely noticing the new tag along was asleep.

"I was banking on you being dead, and at the very least, Brain damaged," he said typing away on his tablet. Organizing the schedules so that all the important things would fit smoothly today. Now that they had lost nearly 2 hours of drive time, the meeting was inevitable pushed back, and that closed up designated spots for simple things like leisure and eating.

"Calm down, its not that bad," Gigi smirked running her hand loosely through Hope's curls.

"Oh yeah, not that bad? I'm this close to making you eat in the shower to save the fifteen minutes you wasted trying to pick out shoes," his face started to turn red with anger as he huffed in his seat.

Gigi chuckled, "it wouldn't be the first time."

"Great, I can can shave that window down to ten minutes, what with your experience and all," he tapped away at his schedule shortening unnecessary tasks and lengthening the never necessary ones.
"Why were you even with her, who is she, you're father won't like this at all."

Gigi looked up at him as the car pulled into one of their partned hotels.

"My father isn't going to know,"

"Sorry to say this but you don't sign my checks, he does,"

"I'm not asking you as an employee, I'm asking you as a friend. I like her, she's harmless, he doesn't need to know anything, she's not a mission, she's not a threat, and she has nothing to do with business, therefore, it has nothing to do with him," She spoke strongly as the car came to a rolling stop. She didn't move until Andre nodded to signify that he understood. He could understand her need to protect her things from her father. He's not the good guy to things that takes his daughters attention. Soon enough they were in a hotel room Hope was sitting the bed with heavy eyes as Gigi paced behind Andre going over property deals that seemed to rush in as they walked though the doors.

"You have to close on the new Las Vegas Property today By two or their telling me they're going to pull out. We cant lose another one of your dad will definitely be coming down to slap you on the wrist and make me dig my own grave!"

"Screw the Las Vegas location, How are the Miami and Chicago deals?"

Gigi had proposed to her father the expansion of their clubs but he wasn't too keen about going far away form Washington. He liked to keep Gigi on a leash, huge liked to know what she was doing, that she wasn't getting to trouble, that's she was safe.

"He's going to pissed but they've accepted your offers, they closed the deal with Wriker yesterday, the land is yours, I'll send word to the company and you can pick out designs when you get to HQ."

"Speaking of HQ, I want HQ to be moved, I don't want to travel so far and now that we're expanding I need to be as close as possible with them." The pair talked and talked as even as Gigi diss ape red into the bathroom. Hope quickly got up to follow her before she closed herself in. She quickly stated to strip from her comfortable clothes and quickly started to pull on a dress, wit was black and it didn't take Hope long at all to figure out it was the hottest thing she's ever seen. the squeezed and stretched in all the right places busting her already sharply curves. She watched as her legs swung back and forth on the toilet.