Home Sweet

3rd

Yang had pulled up to the house yet again. There was need to knock she had a key but she liked to be polite, even to the lowest of people. No one answered.

She took a sip of her Boba, before unlocking the door she pushed it open but it only opened a bit, she could see the chain of metal keeping from opening all the way.

It only slightly bothered her.
She lofted her heavy boot up just a bit, picking a good spot to kick before she dropped it getting I to position. Her foot drove full force I to the wood sending splinters In the air and the door to swing open with a bang.

She walked through the house, it seemed to be in the same condition it was in when her and Gigi left earlier that day. The sun was die to go down.

She didn't sew any but she want tried well, she knew someone was home.

Her feet carried her up the stairs, each boot making an even louder noise as she got closer to the Platform. The first room she came upon was obviously Hope's room. It had a pink flair with very few things she liked. It didn't feel like the Little girl she knew that bounced on Gigi's lap and danced to any music.

She kept going coming upon a larger room, it was empty void of any personality, the first idea was guest room. The farthest room on the floor was the master bedroom.

Star walked carefully listening closely she could hear breathing, not fearful but definitely sporadic. She got closer pushing the door open taking another sip of her bubble tea. She chewed the bouncy Boba as she set eyes on the woman. Alone. On the floor. Clothes everywhere ripped pictures, broken glass, cuts, blood.

It seemed pathetic. To be fair She could never trust her first thoughts when it came to feeling Alexithymia and sociopathic tendencies got her here feelings are never as they seem.

Yang repeated into he bathroom taking a up a couple of things. A first aid kit being one. Normally it would be under the sink, which it is, so is hydrogen peroxide she grabbed that too. It was apart of her job to watch her, so that also mean making sure she doesn't kill herself or die as a result of soothing preventable.

Yang took a seat on top of the clothes, closet to the woman. She seems dazed and out of it, and her husband was nowhere to be found. It didn't matter, she wasn't here for him. She took Karols bloodied hand, without a fight, and she pored peroxide over the wound. It bubbled eliciting a small cry then she tried to pull away. Star blew on it slightly trying to ease the pain, Snow did it for her whenever she got shot or needed stitches. Once she started to wrap it, she felt it was time to speak.

"Hello, I'm Yang or Star Special Operative of L.A.X, as you may understand I've been assigned this site, to quote, "manage you", I've been instructed to care for you and make sure you don't harm yourself or others, intentionally or otherwise," Yang looked at the woman who looked a thousand miles away. It provoked her to ask the obvious question.

"Where is your husband?"

The question hung in the air for a moment before her shoulders hunched and fell.

Yang

He left her.

I pulled my radio from my back pressing the button for the team, "L.A.X, We've got a 10-50, look for mid height male, mid forties, Asian America, answered to the name Jefferson in Grige County, he couldn't have gotten far, not urgent yet, lethal force is unnecessary and would be considered cruel and unusual."

There was series of acknowledgments flowing through the radio as I sat it down and started on her hand. The spirit to fight had left her and it was perfect for what Gigi was trying to achieve. Misery.
She's alone now and trapped and I don't feel bad but I don't feel good, indifferent.