#8 - Time Gone By - Percy

It's a new update, finally! I'm sorry, I've been on holiday since New Years Day and just got back yesterday. The wifi was crap, but the holiday was amazhang. Sorry again.

.

.

{Nancy}

.

.

I was dead. I knew that much. Me and my boyfriend Matt Sloan had went over a cliff into the ocean. Matty lost control of the car before we went over and we were suffocated by the water. We had drowned. Now we were waiting in the 'Attendant on Duty' line to get judged. As I was waiting in the line, memories of people I hadn't thought about for years resurfaced. Me throwing chunks of my old peanut butter and ketchup sandwiches at Grover the cripple. Me saying "Like we're going to use this in real life. Like it's going to say on our job applications, 'Please explain why Kronos ate his kids.'" to my good old friend Sasha, who died of a drug overdose. Me annoying the overly annoying Percy Jackson. The group in front of us were buzzing, whispering about a war and some son of someone. I always vague out before they say his name. Some other people who look even more worried than those in front of me mutter about someone called the Ghost King? Whatever. He probably isn't that much. The shadows thickened near the people in front of me and some kid was standing there.

.

.

"We won the war! Father said all heroes who died honourably get free access to Elysium." the group cheered and someone I hadn't seen since 6th Grade was there. Someone I had forgotten after one minute. Mrs Dodds. Well, it was Mrs Dodds but it wasn't. She had the same look in her eyes and she had the same accent. But everything else was different. She had skin like wings from her wrists to her hips and held a flaming whip. Her teeth were long and sharp and her nails were like talons. To be honest, she looked like a human bat. (I practically lost it writing that last sentence.)

.

.

There was a screaming soul trying to run away from a black field with lava and more screams. "Oh no you don't. Honey." She hissed and whipped the soul. He turned into black powder. A girl in front of me who looked petite and pretty with black hair and blue eyes whispered "What happens to that evil spirit now?" She asked an African-American boy that she was huddled in to. "He faded from existence. That's why you don't try to run from Punishment." the shadows boy told her "Oh, Silena, you, Ethan and Luke are also getting free access to Elysium. Even though you were traitors, Father said that you guys can have Elysium because Percy gave him the respect he deserves. And you realised what side was right eventually." The petite girl sobbed in happiness and ran and hugged the shadow boy.

.

.

"Oh thank you Nico!" Two people from behind me let out a cheer in relief. I turned and saw an (no offence meant for the next few sentences, these aren't my words, but instead Nancy's so please don't hate D: ) Asian guy with an eyepatch. Does he want to be a pirate when he's older? What. The. Hell. Is. With. Some. People? The other guy had blonde hair, blue eyes and an ugly scar on his face. Does he want to look tough or something? He probably did that with a spoon. It probably isn't even real. (Imma just strangle the Nancy in my mind... While laughing my head off at the fact that she is going to probably die. Again. Fellow Fangirls, attack!) "What's this about a war? And who do you think you are, kid, pushing into the line?" Matty asked, looking furiously at the little shadow boy. Uh-oh. That kid's going to get it. When Matty's mad, you don't want to be on the other side. (My eye is legitimately twitching right now.)

.

.

"Who am I? WHO AM I?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT?! I am the Ghost King and I am your superior." the shadow boy said, deadly calm, with a hint of rage in his tone. "I am Nico Di Angelo and you have no right to talk to me." di Angelo finished, taking out a black sword that faintly glowed with an eerie light. "I... I'm-" Matty was cut off when someone else appeared out of the shadows on a huge dog. "Fancy seeing you guys here, Bobofit, Sloan." it hissed venomously. "Did you enjoy my father drowning you?" It finished, stepping into the light. It was Percy Jackson. "I should probably let Mrs O'Leary here rip you apart, but I know better, unlike you." he looked up to Mrs Dodds "They're getting Punishment. I don't care whether you liked Bobofit. They're both getting Punishment." I paled. "Beckend-" Jackson was cut off by the African-American kid "Save it Perce. It was my-" the kid was cut of by the cut-offee. "I know. I just want to say sorry. It's my fault you were killed by Kronos because I was born." the petite girl- Silena- slapped him then kissed him on the cheek "Firstly, none of us blame you, it wasn't your choice, and it still would have happened, Nico is still 12 (Remember, it's TLO, not any later). Secondly, I heard that you and Annabeth got together." Jackson blushed slightly.

.

.

"Maybe. And Clarisse might of possibly had about everyone that is still alive help her dump us in the Lake. And that is maybe." Silena giggled and replied "OTP success!" Confusing probably everyone. Jackson went to the Pirate and Spoon-scar boy, "Thanks." he told them simply. The guys smiled and hugged him. "Luke, Ethan, we wouldn't have won without you two." The two turned a bright shade of red. "Nope. It was all you." Pirate replied. I'm not sure who is Luke and who is Ethan, so they have their original nicknames. "Etha-" Jackson was cut off by Scarface "Nope. I'm on the nope train. All you!" Jackson shook his head "Nope! Luke, you killed Krono-" he was cut off again "All you!" Ethan again.

.

.

One of Jackson's eyes twitched "Nope."
"You." Luke
"Nope." Jackson
"You." Ethan
"Nope." Jackson
It was like watching a tennis match.
"You." Luke
"No-" Jackson was cut off by di Angelo, who said "Percy, stop being so modest. You won the war for us. You helped father realise that they needed him." Jackson simply walked away to the group in front and replied "Nope." di Angelo sighed at Jackson "Don't make me get Annabeth. Remember, she knows your mortal point. "Obviously, she kept me from dissolving into the Styx." he sighed, again. "Obviously, considering you declined GODHOOD for her-" di Angelo was cut off by Silena "WHAT?!" Before he continued again "before you guys were even dating!" Silena screamed "What?! OTP much!" Again. Wait. Back up, godhood? "Like Jackson would be offered anything, let alone Godhood. You people are crazy. How much did he pay you to say that?" I asked, pissed off "Nothing. My cousin is a hero, he is their hero especially." di Angelo said with an annoyed tone. I knew it! He does hate Jackson. Wait. Cousin? "Nico. I told you that you can't just announce that Uncle Z offered me godhood and I declined it for Annabeth! Anyway. Hey guys. Sorry that you were bought into my battle with Grandfather Kronos." A few people in the group shook their heads and they all tackled him in a hug, cheering as they hoisted him and di Angelo into the air "No. No- No!" di Angelo tried to tell them in frustration, but they ignored him. "I did nothing!" He protested but was cut off by the cheering of the dead underneath.

.

.

In the end, me, Matty and about 15 other Demigods didn't reach Elysium. We all got Punishment. The other Demigods were traitors who killed their family, mortal and not. So now, we were stuck in a room that we couldn't reach each other in. There was copies of Jackson and Underwood throwing peanut butter and ketchup sandwiches at me. Matty had copies of this big kid with one eye ditching dodgeballs at him. All while we had to repetitively read Jackson's adventures, past, present and future. I still don't like him.

.

.

It's finally done! I have writers block on probably everything else I'm writing right now, so sorry.

I'll keep this short, sorry.

~Dreameh🌈⭐️