#15 - Lazel!

WHOO! I am now Lazel lover, Humble_Hope03 thefangirl121 were the ones who got me addicted to Lazel. I still ship Frazel. This is pretty much just a joke chapter to be honest. < CLEARLY EVERYONE IGNORED WHAT I WROTE THERE. THIS WAS A JOKE CHAPTER, STOP COMPLAINING.

This is set AFTER BoO

I decided to post this the day I finished it, so y'know, enjoy and all that schist.

.

.

<Scarlet Evans>

I was Leo Valdez's only friend in school. He never looked at anyone when I was looking and I highly doubt that he even looks at anything but whatever he's crafting. He's the top of his Metalwork and Mechanics electives and he's actually smarter than what most people think. Although, he is crazy and super ADHD, but that seems to be a similarity we have. Same with our Dyslexia and missing a parent, I had never met my mother, I was told that she went insane and was sent to an Insane Asylum. When Leo first heard that, he snorted and muttered 'Iris just keeps getting wackier.' Which confused me to no known end. I had dyed my hair bright blue as soon as I was allowed to dye my hair, which scared my dad.

He can still barely look me in the eye. My eyes are kaleidoscopes, they change to every colour in the rainbow, depending on how I'm feeling. Apparently, once, my eyes were a mad, blazing blue with half of one of the eyes a violent red. That day was funny, some bully had hurt Hazel Levesque, the prettiest and kindest girl in the school, they had punched her and would have raped her if it weren't for me and Leo's interference, she had ran off, crying.

The poor girl, only 14 and being threatened by 16 year olds. Leo was also really mad at that. He left me alone after that, going up to the office and claiming to be sick, although, he did look sick. Anyway, no need to describe me, or tell you stories anymore. Let me tell you of how I met the adorable Lazel and newest gods and goddesses of Olympus. Did I mention? The Greek and Roman gods and goddesses are actually real. And they have kids who saved the world, twice. That was the first thing I was meant to say, oops. So, let's get on with it.

So, I had been walking in the hallways without Leo, he said he was visiting family who were in for a week ((Hades had brought back Esperanza for a week)) when Hazel ran around the corner, her eyes wide in shock and she ran into me and we fell over. I stood up and helped her up and I heard the jocks' catcalls from the hallway she came from. I grabbed Hazel's hand and ran to a hiding spot that I had found when I was their target. They never found me there. Hazel was fast, as was I, so we weren't seen by anyone.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly. She sighed and laid down on her back "I'm... Fine. I just hate bullies. I've had so many of them because of my race." that was the first time I heard her voice. It was soft, yet it was as sweet as sugar at the same time. "Its okay, they bullied me because of the fact that I dyed my hair this colour and the fact that my eyes change colour." I pointed to my eyes and she gasped and muttered "Iris." I was confused, that's the second person who has said that name. "Why does everyone say the name Iris? Who even is that!" She shook her head "She's family. You act so much like her." She told me, her golden eyes a soft colour.

There was a brilliant white light in the corner of my eyes and I turned to look at it when suddenly, Hazel's hands were covering my eyes. "What?" I asked, confused. When Hazel took her hands off, Leo was standing there. "Leo! You idiot! You could have occidit eam!" *killed her* Hazel shouted. I just stared between them "Leo, I thought you were visiting family?" I asked and he shook his head. "She's gone again. Gone to be reborn." he said sadly, Hazel put her arm around him and they touched foreheads. "Who's gone? And why are you acting like this? And when did you just suddenly appear like a god?!" I asked, gesturing to the forehead touch and their intertwined hands.

"My mother, she's gone, again. She died 11 years ago." he said sadly "But isn't it illegal for you to be here then? I mean, you don't know where your father is." I stated, flailing my arms around "But that's where you're wrong. I do know my father. He's the Greek God Hephaestus. And the answers to your other questions, we're dating. And we're some of the newest gods. Leo Valdez, God of sass-" a girl with black hair popped up out of nowhere and said "No you are NOT!" And Leo pouted and said "Thalia! Let me dream!" She continued to glare at him until he gave up "Fine. I'm the god of Flames, Dragons and Machinery. Are you festus now Thalia?" He smirked as if it were an inside joke.

"Hazel Levesque, goddess of Jewels, Curses and the Blessed." Hazel said shyly, blushing. "I am Thalia, just Thalia. I am a Lazel lover and the goddess of Immortality, Storms and Choices." she smirked at me "Another demigod? Let's get her to the council, we'll see whose daughter she is." I blinked "Wait a second, are you saying my mother is a goddess and that Leo, my only friend is a god?" I asked and they all nodded "COOL!" I shouted, a huge smile on my face.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until we tell you." I abided and closed my eyes. When I was told to open them, I saw an amazing white and gold room with 38 people sitting in thrones, but only 23 of them looked like they were permanently there. Hazel and Leo sat in two of the permanent ones and held hands over the armrests. I noticed their clothes had changed. Hazel was now wearing a vibrant purple chiton and the silhouette of glimmering gold wings appeared (so you can only see the outline of the wings basically) and Leo was wearing a flame coloured toga.

"Hello Scarlet Evans, I guess you found out that you're a demigod. My name is Perseus Jackson. I have many titles, but one of them is God of Heroes and I know who your mother is." he looked towards a woman sitting in a temporary throne. She had olive skin, long black hair and vivid teal eyes. She had clear, crystal like butterfly wings that when light made contact with them, rainbows would appear. She wore a white chiton with a rainbow sash. "Hello my daughter, I am Iris, goddess of the rainbow." I ran up to her and hugged her.

Some people gasped but she simply hugged me back "I am so glad you aren't insane!" I muttered into her shoulder. "As am I Scarlet, as am I." she replied. When we let go, she looked at Thalia and Perseus who were mock arguing. "Percy, Thalia, if the council agrees, can you please make my daughter immortal?" They looked to a guy with a pinstriped suit and he said "Those who agree?" And most of the council raised their hand "Those who don't?" The pinstriped dude, a guy with flaming eyes, a lady with a peacock by her side and a woman whose looks changed every time I looked at her raised their hands.

"Majority rules! Let's go Thals!" Percy said quickly and he and Thalia shot me with a golden beam of light before pinstriped dude could argue. I began feeling stronger and healthier and when the beam stopped, I felt that I could run a marathon and not get tired at all. "Do you wish to be your mother's helper or be a guardian of demigods?" I looked at Percy, still slightly confused "I... Can I help my mother? I want to get to know her better." they nodded and my mother had a huge smile on her face and she hugged me again.

"Now, you can do most of the things that your mother does, she'll teach you those abilities. You are also now a messenger, so you can pass into the domains of all gods and goddesses. You will not be killed by the true form of any immortal being and you are allowed to interfere with certain mortal affairs, such as, you can interfere with bullying affairs as the minor goddess of Anti-Bullying." My mother gasped "I didn't expect that much of my daughter... The fates must be in Scarlet's favour."

I was there at the wedding of Hazel and Leo and Thalia and I sat together, squealing about Lazel. And for the rest of eternity, I served my mother loyally and never had a second thought about my decision.

That was fun to write :) I didn't expect it to take such little time to write.

QOTC- Cats or Dogs?
AOTC- Cats forever! I love my cat. He wakes up at the same time as me and sits on my bed and falls asleep on my foot and steals my hand when I try to move, which is adorable.

Well... See ya!

~dreameh🌈⭐️