#7 - No Mist - Nico

I'm sorry about the song, but it is amazhang.

{Jack}

.

.

I'm Jack Evans, resident hottie, player and bad boy of Clarkson High. (using a name from a school that legit hates mine) All men bow down to me at my school, they know I am superior with my ebony black hair and crystalline blue eyes. All but one. Nico di Angelo. So many girls call him the mysterious, dark hottie. Who is he to think that he can steal MY title? (WOW! Whiney much?) Then I found out that the Greek Gods were real, so I claimed my rightful position at the top of the school social pyramid by claiming I'm Hera's favourite son. Duh! (ULTIMATE IDIOT! I made him and I hate him) I walked in to school like I owned the place -which, I practically did!- and I yelled "BOW DOWN PEASANTS! I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU! I AM THE SON OF HERA AND GENERAL MICHAEL EVANS OF THE US ARMY!" just about everyone bowed down, everyone but my girlfriend Lisa Rosé, who has curly red hair, blue eyes, a curvy body, tan skin and big boobs (*gags until I die*) so, basically, the perfect girl. And also Nico di Angelo and a set of twins - Stella and Alice, who have blonde hair, big blue eyes, tanned skin, a curvy body each and muscles. Ew. What sort of girl has muscles? The three rebels rolled their eyes and walked off, talking to each other, not even looking at me.

N

I

C

O

D

I

A

N

G

E

L

O

(I'm sorry for the space wasting line break. It is still in Jack's point of view)

I currently had a huge smirk on my face, why? You may ask, simply because we were told that we had to bring our fathers to school to boast about their jobs. Dad told me that he has this awesome war planned, but hasn't told me who it is against. Di Angelo groaned and smacked his head against his desk "Can't I bring my cousin?" he protested. Who would want to bring in their cousin? "Who would want to bring in their cousin, stupid?" Lisa asked, cocking her head to the side in a cute way, "I would. I never talk to my dad. My cousins are awesome." he then thrust his fist into the air with a cheer "I'll get dad to bring them here for the day, or I'll just personally drag Percy from New York, Hazel and Jason from San Francisco and Thalia from wherever she is to here for the day." I smiled evilly, tomorrow, I will humiliate di Angelo for the first and hopefully not the last time.

6

4

2

6

=

Nico's name on a keypad or whatever you call it.

O

C

I

N

I walked in to my school, getting ready to tease the loner, then I saw that he was surrounded by rather good looking people "So," a guy that looks similar to di Angelo, but with sea-green eyes and a tan began "What are we here for, Death Breath?" he asked "They call you Seaweed Brain, or Kelp Head, for a reason!" a blonde guy sung terribly "I knew that I shouldn't have showed you Pewdiepie! Now you're gonna make random references. Dam," green eyes and the blue eyed girl laughed slightly "you Jason. Don't make me get Piper!" di Angelo threatened with a smirk. Green eyes turned to the blue eyes "Do you, by any chance, miss the hyperactive Mythomagic obsessed 10 year old, I certainly do. What about you, Thalia?" the girl 'Thalia' nodded "I sure do. Since B-she was killed, he's been quiet. Percy, I miss the talkative Nico." they hugged and pretended to sob. I just went to find my dad, I saw a guy with shoulder length raven black hair, obsidian eyes and deathly pale skin. He looked a lot like di Angelo, to be honest, he was quite intimidating. I put on a smirk as I sat down, just about everyone was in the gymnasium. I heard the door open and di Angelo walked in, he was laughing and talking with his -cousins? They sat down at the front, where the pale guy was rolling his eyes at them. So he must be di Angelo's father. To be honest, he looks a lot like Hades (*faceiPad* I'm writing this on an iPad and I'm face palming with my iPad at the stupidity of the character I have created.) what if he is? Nahh. Nico di Angelo is too weak to be the son of a god. (*faceiPad* again.) "Hello students of Clarkson High! We are gathered here today for our official Father's Day of Jobs!" (I can't think of what the dam thing is called.) Mr Schmitz, the principal of our school announced. Only a third of the people there actually clapped.

.

.

After some boring people talking about being architables or something like that, it was my dad. "I am General Michael Evans, as you all should know, I am the General of the US army, if you don't, either you've been living under a rock all your life, or, you're a god or demigod." My father boomed. A lot of people laughed or bowed down. Not including the rebels, creepy death radiating guy and the people with di Angelo. They looked offended. "As you all should know, my son is the most important teenager in the whole universe. I lead the Americans into the winning war against Afghanistan and I have another war planned. " People were leaning forwards in their seats, me included "We are going to declare war..." I saw a few people fall of their chairs "On the Gods." Everyone gasped, except the rebels and creepy death guy. They stood up. "How dare you. HOW DARE YOU! AFTER WE SAVED YOUR ASSES TWICE YOU DECIDE TO DECLARE WAR ON US?!" di Angelo yelled, sounding really angry. The room got darker, I could hear metal rattling, the room smelt like ozone and thunder was rumbling. That's when skeletons burst through the door on a wave of water.

.

.

I did the first thing I thought of, I got on my chair and screamed. There was a lot of girly squealing near me. I then looked and saw that no-one near me had their mouths open... Who was it then? "What do you mean, saved?" My dad squeaked, looking at di Angelo's dad, "And who are you?" The girl Thalia glared at my dad "That is my Uncle Hades, And we fought two wars to save your asses from becoming slaves of Kronos and Gaea. My baby brother Jason's best friend sacrificed himself to defeat Gaea! My best friend Luke killed himself to kill Kronos! Percy... Percy has sacrificed the most out of us! He declined godhoo-" she was cut off when green eyes put his hand over her mouth "Thals, they don't need to know what I did for Annabeth after the war finished." I guess that might be Percy.

.

.

He moved his hand, just as my dad took out a gun and aimed it at di Angelo and his family. Thalia and Blondie disappeared in a clap of thunder, Percy disappeared in a swirl of sea-foam and di Angelo and an African-American girl dissipated into shadows. Hades put a Helm on his head and disappeared into shadows, "You mortals have gone over the line.Your guns, they don't hurt us gods, they also won't hurt Nico and my daughter Hazel, or my niece Thalia, or my nephews Jason and Percy. They are immortal after all. And by the way, Nico just wants to say, Hera doesn't have any mortal children, after all, she's the goddess of marriage." I felt myself turn a nice shade of red as everyone stared at me. I thought that Hera was the goddess of Love. Whoops.

.

.

Hey, this is finally done. It only took me an hour to think of what to write in the last two paragraphs... After this, I'll start on the OC chapters.

Bye!

~Dreameh🌈⭐️