#3- Meeting Travis

Heyyyy! I'm back! I'll keep this A/N short. I just hope you enjoy this one shot. Tell me your thoughts of it.

.

{Daniel}

.

.

I have an ultimate crush on a girl in my botany class at school, I should back up, my name is Daniel Vickers, I'm a bit of a nerd and I love nature. Her name is Katie Gardner, she's one of the kindest girls, well, if she isn't angry. I'm one of her close friends and I've seen her get mad, she has dark chocolate brown hair that goes to her waist, grass green eyes, a dusting of light freckles on her cheeks and a light tan, when she is around the plants, she seems happy and at peace. Once I asked her why she loves gardening so much, she replied with a dreamy look in her eyes, saying, "A few of my siblings and I tend to the garden at camp, so it reminds me of home." I was confused, I'd been over to her house and she didn't have any siblings, when I asked, she had a defensive glint in her eyes and she snapped at me "Maybe you don't know me as well as you think." She had replied. I didn't ask about it again.

.

.

One day during class (it was a Tuesday, to be exact) Katie had an excited aura around her and her eyes were darting around, but they were mainly fixed on the doorway, I frowned as I realised there were new students coming today. "Hey Katie! Did you hear that there are new students coming today?" I asked and her eyes glazed over, she started muttering to herself "Travis told me it was just him. I never knew Lou and Connor were coming. At least I won't be the only sane person here, wait, I'm not sane, never mind. I guess I am sane as I haven't been corrupted by Hermes' children's prank book. I even lost Percy to them." I was about to as her who this 'Percy' person was when suddenly there was a knock on the door of the classroom, Katie froze as a boy with messy brown hair, baby blue eyes and a slightly darker tan than Katie stepped through the door.

.

.

She started cursing under her breath in English and Greek. He was still talking to the teacher, Mrs Doyle, about 2 minutes later when he turned his head and started staring at someone near me, he winked before turning back to face the teacher. I looked at Katie, praying to god (I nearly wrote praying to the gods) that he hadn't been looking at Katie, but I obviously wasn't that lucky because she had a light pink face, confirming my fear. "Class, this is Travis Stoll," Stole, eh, what a surname. It's an ultimate indication to a trouble-maker. I thought "He was expelled from his last school along with his brother." Travis grumbled "It's not my fault my cousin -is he even that- Percy accidentally blew up a classroom and Connor and I -wow, Annabeth is rubbing off on me too much- were blamed because we prank. For once, it wasn't us!" I could practically feel Katie roll her eyes.

.

.

"Of course it wasn't you Travie. It's NEVER you when Percy's around." I whipped my head around to see Katie smiling sweetly at the new kid. "Thankfully you understand me, Katie-Kat! That is why you're my girlfriend and not some Cabin 6 girl, they're WAY too smart and confusing for me to understand. I don't know how Percy can stand being with Annabeth, she's way smarter then any of the others. I'm glad we're still sane, Katie-Kat." What?! Girlfriend? Katie has a boyfriend and I didn't know? Katie raised a delicate eyebrow at Travis "Sarcasm, Stoll, Sarcasm. And, neither of us are sane, no one at camp is sane, don't forget that. Oh, I'm telling Annabeth!" Travis paled at the last words, everyone was staring at the two in shock, especially the teacher and I. "Oh... Please don't tell her! Please, Katie-Kat, for me? I won't prank you or your cabin for a week?" he trailed off nervously, then he started blubbering random things. I turned to Katie "You know that kid?" I asked incredulously "Since I was 7. Decided he would prank my cabin a few years ago. Poor Miranda and Jared, had to clean up all that chocolate..." She trailed off, I looked to where Travis i- was. Where the hell is he? I turned to Katie and saw that he was there, kissing my future girlfriend! The nerve of some people. Then I noticed something, Katie was kissing him back, she was kissing that... That imbecile. The siren went off suddenly, signifying the end of the day, I packed my things quickly and left class with a huff.

.

.

I AM GREG BREAKER, I HAVE TAKEN OVER MY BROTHER LINE'S JO- *dies by a gun shooting him*

.

.

I remembered that Miranda's Gardening Shop had a sale and I also remembered that I needed more bug spray, so I went out into the town. When I arrived at the small green shop with vines growing along the wall, I smiled, then I saw there was only one can of bug spray left, I went to get it, but a girl with shoulder length caramel hair and violet eyes took it, he walked over to Travis?! And he kissed her! I need to show Katie! I got out my phone and took some photos. I smiled deviously, I had a plan, take photos of cheating boyfriend, show Katie, they break up, I comfort Katie and then we get together! I left the shop without my bug spray, but with a genius plan.

.

.

NOOOOO! MY BABIES ARE DEAD! NOOOOOOOO POOR LINE AND GREG!

.

.

The next day I walked into Botany with a big smile on my face "Heeeeey, Kit-Kat!" I chirped "Where's Travis?" I asked, pretending to be innocent. "Don't call me Kit-Kat." She growled "And Travis is sick. Connor, Lou and myself forced him to go back to camp." Connor? Lou? Who are they... "Oh... Okay, anyway, I have something to show you!" I smirked as I pulled out my phone. She panicked as she saw the phone, What's that about? I pulled up one of the photos, the one of the girl kissing Travis on the cheek, I looked up, expecting Katie to be crying, but she looked excited. "Aawwwe! Little Connie has a girlfriend!" I blinked in confusion "Connie? Isn't that Travis?" She glared at me "If you think my boyfriend is cheating on me, then you are sick. Connor is Travis' identical looking younger brother. I'm going back to camp. Don't expect to see me again." She collected her stuff and stormed out.

.

.

*EVIL VOICE* I SHALL KILL EVERYONE AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD IN TWO WEEKS TIME *LAUGHS CRAZILY*

.

.

It turns out I'm the son of a goddess. My best friend Jack is a satyr-thing - he's half goat. A guy named Chiron (he's half horse.) came up to me, he looked above my head where a floating green symbol of wheat had appeared "Hail Daniel Vickers, son of Demeter. Jack, please get Katie to show him around." He walked-uh trotted to a familiar looking brunette and spoke a few words. She turned, saw me and sighed "Hi Dan. I wouldn't have guessed that you were my new sibling. Come, you'll love it here." I hesitantly walked towards her "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were my half-sister and I guess I was jealous. Will you ever forgive me?" She smiled "Sure bro. Now let's go. I think I might have to save Travis from the wrath of Percy and Annabeth." As if on cue, a stream of water flew through the air, a group of owls following it, Katie laughed and began running. I followed her, seeing as she was my guide. Then I saw Travis running from a blonde girl and a black haired guy. I had a feeling that I would enjoy this place.

.

💀🌊⚡️Haii guys! I'm trying to be nice. As you know, I haven't really updated any of my stories recently. I do want to finish all of them, but I continue to get ideas for new stories, so I get caught up in them and I always forget to write the other stories. Please forgive me! I'm in school right now and writing this. So I might get caught.

💀🌊⚡️Soon enough there will be an OC form and a one-shot idea form. There will be certain terms though. You can't make an OC that dates any of the characters in the books. You can make two demigod OCs that date, but you can't use like, Nico or Leo as your character's boyfriend.

💀🌊⚡️What should I call you guys? I still have no idea.

💀🌊⚡️Ciao!

~Dreameh🌈⭐️