#24 - Kpop

Surprisingly I'm not dead. I know, it's really surprising right? Does anyone even read these anymore lmao I wouldn't be surprised if nobody read these at all, I never update.

It's part 1 because I want part 2 to be in a different character's perspective and the sooner I post both of these, the sooner I can begin a new one shot.

The characters/people I added will be in the end authors note, so look out for them. Also I provided my first BTS song for you to listen to if you haven't heard of them before.

Piper POV

For once, most of the other Aphrodite campers had left Camp Half Blood for the school year. There actually weren't many demigods at all who stayed at camp this year. It was strange without the constant noise that usually came from every direction.

I looked up from where I was seated at the nearly empty Aphrodite table with Lacey, Mitchell, Drew and a set of twins who were half Korean — Seungcheol and Sehun. I had predicted that the two were likely to be claimed as legacies of Apollo due to their unbelievable talent in music.

The two boys had brightly dyed hair which they pulled off perfectly. Seungcheol's hair was bright red and Sehun's was a rainbow of colours, literally. Apparently Sehun's hair was dyed like this because an idol with the same name as his had his hair the same colour and pulled it off without even being a child of the Goddess of Beauty. The doe eyed boy was the younger of the two and he looked innocent, until he destroyed you in either sword fighting or rapping.

(Yes his looks are slightly based off Oh Sehun I am kpop trash)

Seungcheol was one of those guys who had decided to grow out his hair and it was getting close to his shoulders. He looked very feminine and his body type is quite petite. Don't let his looks deceive you however, he could easily shoot an arrow into your heart with no hesitation. He often liked to sing while he went into the woods, specifically searching for creatures to kill.

(He's like... the love child of Seungcheol and Jeonghan of SEVENTEEN tbh)

At the Apollo table, there were four people. There was a son of Apollo and legacy of Hades (who seemed to have equal amount of both powers despite being a 6th generation legacy) with a scowl on his face sitting with Will, Nico and a child of Demeter who always looked at the older boy as if he blessed his plants. These two were born and raised in Korea so they didn't quite understand English fully (which is why they were allowed to sit together), therefore we didn't really know their names as they couldn't understand what we were asking.

They made an effort to learn English... Well... The son of Apollo made the effort, when he wasn't sleeping or producing music in the Apollo cabin, where I knew he had snuck in his laptop. Me and many others had warned him about the consequences, but all he said was "I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck." Before promptly ignoring everyone but the Demeter kid, Will and Nico. The Demeter boy was the one of the two who didn't really try with English and only seemed to know the phrase 'English is not a barrier when you're as cute as me!'.

Leo was due to come back later today after travelling the world with Calypso. There were barely 25 campers left in camp altogether. It was quite shocking actually. The year rounders dropped from at least 60 campers to 25, in one year. "Hey, Cheol, Hun, could one or both of you ask those two Korean boys for their names?" I asked.

The two boys looked at me with wide eyes, they were wider than I've ever seen them before. They then looked at each other and paled. "We know who they are but our respect for them is too high. I'm not worthy, neither of us are worthy enough to talk to them." I looked at Seungcheol in confusion and as I looked at Sehun I could see that even Drew had stopped trying to touch the attractive boy and was looking confused.