#16- Meeting Rachel

This was something I had to do in English last year and I just remembered about it.

>Stacey Rodgers<

I couldn't believe it when I saw the girl that Taylor had dumped me for. What did she have that I didn't? It would be easy getting him back. He left me for this girl called Rachel Elizabeth Dare, she used to go to Clarion Ladies Academy, but if you ask me, she doesn't seem very ladylike. She has wild, curly red hair and bright green eyes. She seems to only wear paint-splattered jeans and an orange shirt that also is slightly splattered with paint.

I decided I would try to get closer to her so I could steal Taylor off of her. It was her second week and she was still sitting by herself, I found her sitting under a tree, writing in a language I didn't understand. I plastered a fake smile on and I walked up to her, "Hi! I'm Stacey Rodgers, captain of the Ravenwood High cheer team!" I said cheerfully. She looked up at me from the book, then she looked straight back down at the book.

I pursed my lips "Look, I don't know who the hell you think you are, stealing my boyfriend, but I'M the leader of this school and you are a nobody here. You're at the bottom of the social ladder." I told her. She looked back up at me, sighed and rolled her eyes as she began packing her bag. She slung the bag over her shoulder and walked off. I huffed and followed her, luckily I have the same classes as her.

I followed her until I found myself standing in front of the door of our next class. I almost ran into someone with tousled black hair, tanned skin, blue eyes and a tall, toned frame, Taylor. "Hey." He said, I was about to reply when I saw who he was looking at, it was Rachel, not me, "Hello Taylor." She replied curtly. He started fiddling with his hands, a sign that I had learnt meaning he was nervous.

"Um Rachel," he began "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on Friday?" He asked, Rachel looked at him and raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry, I don't date, I swore maidenhood a few years ago." my eyes widened, but she continued "And besides, you look exactly like my old crush who left me for his best friend even though we weren't technically together in the first place." I looked at her incredulously.

"WHAT?!" I screamed, Rachel ignored me "But his eyes are sea-green... And both him and his girlfriend are my my best friends now..." she trailed off, then the old speakers screeched to life "Rachel Elizabeth Dare to the office please. Rachel Elizabeth Dare." everyone in the hall blocked their ears. Rachel looked confused, then understanding as she walked to the Administration Office, muttering under her breath.

I followed her, standing inside the office was someone who looked like Taylor, I heard Rachel yell "Kelp Head! Annabeth!" She hugged the guy and a girl standing next to him with blonde hair. They walked out to a car that I had recently noticed, a sea-green Maserati Spyder, "I didn't know they were coming.. That means... RED! I'm an idiot sometimes..." Taylor mused.

I jumped, I hadn't noticed him standing there. He ran to the guy and whispered something in his ear, the guy turned around and I saw his eyes were the same colour as the car, he hugged Taylor and then the girl, who has pretty grey eyes also hugged Taylor. Then the three got in the car that Rachel was already sitting in and drove off.

I just stared incredulously in the direction that the car drove, who knew that Rachel had such good-looking friends, or that Taylor knew them. Rachel didn't come back to Ravenwood, but Taylor did, he was scarred and even more good looking than the last time I saw him, but I had a new guy, James, a blonde-haired brown-eyes tan hottie, as my new boyfriend.

Three in a row! YAY!

~dreameh🌈⭐️