#22 - Owari no Seraph crossover

This is 1st person that becomes 3rd person later on

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH SERAPH OF THE END OR YOU ARE NOT UP TO LIKE SEASON 2 EPISODE 11 OR 10 OR WH atever episode it is
But do read if you have watched past that episode/if you don't care

Leo made this machine, 'don't touch it' he said 'it's not finished and it's potentially dangerous' 'It's very unstable' he said. So what did I do? I touched the thing. Now I'm in a world with ruined buildings and nobody around (at least, I think there's nobody. I haven't encountered anything at all).

"Gods I'm so hungry!" I whined out loud to nobody as I stumbled along a deserted road, walking past buildings with things in a language I couldn't understand. As I was walking past the nearest building, I looked through the dust coated windows and saw things that looked like shelves "Is there... Food?" I walked into the building and saw that indeed, it used to be a convenience store of some kind.

I decided to look through the aisles for edible food and when I went to go into the first aisle I saw two people. One was in a blood-stained white uniform and was leaning over the other who wore a black and green uniform. They both had sheathed swords at their sides.

Considering I hadn't had even a glimpse of humanity since before I touched Leo's machine, I did the stupidly me thing to do. I uncapped Riptide and poked the white clothed person with the tip of the Celestial Bronze blade. They looked up at me in annoyance and I noticed two things. One, the person is a boy. Two, the boy had blood dripping from his mouth. Wait make that four, the person underneath him was also a male and he looked unconscious with a patch of blood on his neck.

"Okay then-..." I muttered, honestly not too surprised by the situation. The white clothed boy (he has light blonde hair, majestic light blue eyes and cat-like pupils) sorta made this defensive noise before putting the unconscious boy in his lap and scooting towards the back of the store, further away from me. "Don't you dare touch Yuu-chan with your strange blade, filthy human." me being the Seaweed Brain that I am, I just stared as he cradled the unconscious boy protectively, putting the boy's black haired head against his blood-stained shoulder.

"My Yuu-chan." he muttered, glaring at me and the unconscious boy opened his eyes, revealing stunning green irises "Mika? What, why did you stop? I can't have you dying on me because you didn't feed properly." the blonde boy didn't answer him and continued to glare at me. "Really Mika? We're finally back with each other and you won't even talk." the green eyed boy huffed "Threat." the blonde boy stated and when the green eyed boy actually looked up, he noticed me just standing there, still holding my sword out from when I poked the blonde boy.

"So there is. Can you let me stand up Mika?" he replied and the blonde boy narrowed his eyes and held him tighter "No." he answered simply "Why not?" green eyes prompted and blondie said "Because I probably took too much blood." green eyes rolled those magnificent eyes of his "You're a vampire. You need blood to live. And considering you won't feed from anyone but me and whoever you used to get blood from before today... You need it badly." cool. He's a vampire. That's why Riptide could make contact with him.

"I'm a monster now! I'm a full vampire! I cannot age anymore Yuu-chan. Remember?" as he was speaking, his light blue eyes became purple for a few seconds before they took on a crimson colour. I frowned, not liking his new eye colour. "No you're not a monster, Mika. You're my family... Speaking of family, how did we get here and where are Shinoa and the rest of her squad?" the green eyed boy asked "Who?" blondie responded, but he looked uncomfortable, as if he was lying but it pained him to lie.

"You should know. She was the one you apparently stopped my sword from stabbing by letting the blade go into your stomach when I went all 'Seraph of the End'." knowing he couldn't lie any more, the blonde boy said "Oh, the one with the scythe?" and green eyes looked happy "You do know them!" blondie looked away and loosened his grip, allowing green eyes to stand up and pull him up soon after "You do know them! I'm so happy Mika! Did they say where to go?" blondie looked unhappy "Something about an airport." he grumbled reluctantly.