Chapter 72

I opened my eyes and yawned. My head was on JJ's chest, and he was lying on his back, still asleep. Bright light was streaming out of the large window on my left, and I wanted to go back to sleep- but knew I wouldn't be able to.

I picked up JJ's shirt which was on the floor by the bed, and slipped it on, before getting out of bed, closing the blinds, and using the elevator to up back up to my room. I picked up all of the clothes I had worn to Wireless, which were scattered around my room, before piling them up in the corner. I could put those in the washing machine after I had gotten into some clothes.

I opened my wardrobe and took out a pair of leggings and an oversized grey tee-shirt, before shimmying out of JJ's shirt and putting the outfit on. 

After that, I took my toothbrush, flannel and my own shower products, and went into the bathroom, taking a shower and everything else.

After throwing my wet hair into a bun, I left the bathroom and went back up to my room, picking up the clothes I had worn to Wireless, and taking them into the utility, where I threw them into the wash. 

I exited the utility and went into the kitchen, seeing Sarah the chef, cleaning the table top.

'Morning, Sarah.' I smiled at Sarah

'Good morning, Addison.' She greeted back, smiling kindly. 'Would you like me to make you some breakfast?'

'Yes please.' I grinned.

'Bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, sausage, toast and egg?' She questioned.

'That sounds great, thanks.' I nodded, taking a seat at the island in the middle of the room and wanting to take my phone out of my pocket and look through Instagram or whatever, but not wanting to seem rude.

'How was Wireless?' Sarah asked, starting to prepare the breakfast.

'It was amazing.' I started. 'The music, hosting, and just the whole vibe of the feeling I got when I was there is unmatchable.' 

'I've never been to Wireless, but I heard that it was as nice as you described it.'

'Have you been to music concerts beforehand?' 

'Of course I have gone to some concert, like... Green Day, Alicia Keys, Coldplay.' 

I didn't listen to many songs by the artists she had names, but none the less tried to act like I thought they were good music artists. (I can't believe that 11 months ago i didnt know these amazing artists or any of their songs 😔)

'You do some music, don't you?' Sarah asked as she cracked an egg against the pan. 

'I do try my best with it.' I nodded. 'I've made a few hits and gotten two hits which topped the charts.'

'That's quite impressive.' Sarah commented. 'Have you got any new music coming out, soon?'

'I want to get myself back into the music industry.' I explained. 'I just don't know any studios in England, have to beats which I like, and I am completely incapable of making a beat.' 

'I can send you some beats.' I jumped as I heard Randolph's voice from behind me.

'Jesus Christ, you scared me.' I said quietly.

'As I was saying, I can send you some beats that I've randomly made, plus I know where a good studio is, if you want to rent it for however long.' He repeated.

'That sounds great.' I nodded, trying to show appreciation. 'Thanks.'

'Would you also like some breakfast, Andrew?' Sarah asked Randolph, referring to him with his real name.