Chapter 51

I looked at the girl. She was lightly tanned and quite skinny- not concerningly skinny, but more than the average 'skinny' person. She had light golden brown hair which was part wavy- but also straight. Her face was slightly wide at the  cheeks, but narrowed down to a small chin, giving her a kind of heart shaped face. She had full pink lips and dark, brown eyebrows with a cute small nose. Her eyes were big and I couldn't place my finger on what colour they were- they could've been green, blue, grey- or just all of them! She was wearing a white top with black sleeves and writing on the front, which circled around a logo on the front. She also wore black denim shorts and a pair of black high heeled boots.

I realised I was staring and probably looked like a creep, so I looked away and thought of something to say. Luckily I didn't have to.

'LOOK WHO'S BAAAACK!!' Jake came over to me and got me into the shot, cheering and zooming in and out. I jumped a few times with him, already knowing he was going to edit in loud rave music and the party lighting effect. I noticed that he had also dragged the woman over, since she was handcuffed to him. 'Can you hold the camera and film us for a second?' He asked.

'S-sure!' I exclaimed, still slightly surprised he hadn't reacted negatively to me coming back, or introduced me to his new girlfriend.

He dragged the woman into the shot and said something about his spinny hat flying him to space or something, before jumping in sync with the woman. He was probably going to edit that, too. He walked over and took the camera off me, pressing the record button again to stop it from recording.

'Hey.' I smiled at the woman, deciding that it was unlikely Jake would actually introduce us. 

'Hey!' She said enthusiastically, back.

'Oh yeah, I was going to introduce you to each other- but I'm pretty sure you both already know each other from our vlogs.' Jake waved it off like we actually knew each other.

'Actually...' The woman and I said uncertainly at the same time. Our heads both snapped up and we looked at each other, realising we had said the same thing. We both started laughing hysterically when we saw we had both also had the same reaction to it.

'Well, Erika, this is my sister Addie. Addie, this is my girlfriend Erika Costell.' Jake introduced.

'Hey.' I laughed, roping her into a hug. 

'Hey again.' She joked.

'Can you give me a run through your relationship? Because the last time I checked a few weeks ago, Jake was dating Alissa.' I stated, asking neither in particular.

'Well...' Erika signalled for Jake to explain.

'For a few months, you might have seen Erika and I hanging out together- making videos, you know- the usual.' Jake started. 'And then Team ten and I went out a few nights ago, but I was so drunk I kissed Erika. We both then went back home, and Alissa was pissed. She stormed out and left a note about leaving team ten. We the next day woke up and were like- let's date.' 

'Wow.' I laughed a little. 'That's crazy.' I rubbed the back of my neck when I realised that was slightly like JJ's relationship with me. 

'Yeah, the fans know we're dating and support it quite a lot.' Erika smiled. 

'I've just realised how open Americans are about relationships in comparison to Brits.' I said randomly. 

'How was it living with them.' Jake asked, and I noticed how a vein became more prominent in his neck when he said the last word. 

'It was actually great.' I smiled. 'We did so many random, fun things. Everyone was so kind, and I met Zayn again!' I exclaimed at the end.

'Zayn as in... Zayn from when we were young?' Jake asked.