Chapter 58

I looked at the woman. 

She wore a pair of high heeled black boots, with a two piece dress which looked like something one would wear on a date. It was black and had a short skirt and top with a halter neck and pink roses on sewn at the bottom of the skirt. Her hair was long and in limp waves, and her face had her usual mask of makeup- foundation, concealer, bronzer, baked, eyeliner, brows, fake lashes, highlighter and fuchsia pink lipstick and claw-like nails which matched with her rose skirt and violent pink case.

In other words- she looked like a cheap model who was trying to get people to buy her suitcase.

'Hey, Nia...' Josh said, too polite to comment on anything.

'Hey!' She said in her ear-ringing high pitched voice, giggling at the end.

'What are you doing back here?' JJ asked demandingly.

'Honey, I'm coming back to England with all of you.' She said sweetly. 'I still have my ticket and passport.' She took them out of her purse and held them between her long nails, waving them in JJ's pissed- but also shocked face. She laughed when she saw just how shocked he looked. 'Oh baby- you didn't think I was staying in America- did you?'

'W-w-' JJ's stuttering was cut off.

'Look, as surprised as I am for all of you- get in the car and put all of your belts on, or else we'll miss the flight.' Josh said. I nodded and stepped inside following JJ, with Nia following after me. 

JJ took a seat and I tried to take the one next to him, but Nia elbowed my in my ribs and pushed me back before plonking herself down by him. I wheezed and grabbed my side, glaring daggers at the woman. She just had a shocked look.

'Oh no- did I hurt you, honey?' She put her hands over her mouth and did puppy eyes. 'I'm so sorry.'

'It's fine.' I smiled through my gritted teeth. I looked around and saw that the only free seat was at opposite JJ and Nia- and guess who was sitting there? Deji. 

I took a seat by him in the aisle and turned around.

'Hiya.' I took my backpack off and put it on the floor before sliding into the seat and smiling to Deji.

'Yo.' He replied.  

It was awkward for a few seconds.

'Want to be in my vlog?' I asked. 

'Sure.' He shrugged. I picked my GoPro out of my pocket and pointed at us before switching it on. 

'We in a bus motherfuckers!' Deji yelled. A few others in the bus turned their heads and stared, but a few others just looked as if they were used to it, and remained casual. 

'I'm going to have to cut that out.' I laughed through annoyance.

'Wait, you don't swear on your channel?' He turned and asked.

'I have a mainly child based audience, which means that I have to cut out whenever someone swears.' I explained.

'Ohh.' Deji said, understanding.

'Anyways, hello again.' I said to the vlog. 'I'm in the bus, and we are on our way to the airport, which will then take us to the LA airport which will take us directly to England from there, so that's pretty cool...' I finished. 'Want to play a round of Marry, Kiss, avoid YouTuber addition for the vlog?' I suggested to Deji.

'Sure.' Deji shrugged. 'You first. Marry, Kiss, avoid... PewDiePie, Lazarbeam, David Dobrik. You know who all of them are, right?'  

'I've met them all, yeah.' I nodded. 'I suppose I'd kiss Lazar, Marry Pewds, and avoid David.' I shrugged. 'Your turn. SSSniperwolf, Liza Koshy, and Zoella.' I suggested.