Chapter 44

I opened my eyes and yawned, stretching my arms up before tucking myself under the duvet and turning around. I tugged the duvet, trying to cover all of my body, before it was pulled right back off me! I turned around and would've screamed.

JJ was sleeping under the covers right by my side. He was currently topless, and I didn't know about his bottom half. Did I even want to?

I looked under the covers at me and my eyes naturally widened in shock. I was fully naked. JJ yawned and shifted his neck, stretching it. He turned and faced the other way. I took a deep breath before tapping him on his shoulder. He was really warm. He stiffened slightly from shock before turning around and facing me.

'Oh, my God.' He put his hands in front of his mouth before covering his face. 'I fucked Logan and Jake's sister.'

'Oh shit, I fucked Deji's brother.' I mocked. 'I still have a name.' I rolled my eyes.

'Sorry.' He smirked, looking at my neck and jaw.

'What are you smirking at?' I groaned, not wanting to put up with any bullshit.

'Maybe you should go and check in the mirror.' He said, still smirking.

'If you hadn't noticed, I'm naked under the duvet.' I laughed.

'So am I.' He shrugged. 'But you can still get up- it's nothing new compared to yesterday.'

'Fuck it, fine.' I shrugged. I wasn't really embarrassed about my body. I threw the duvet off of me before rising off the bed. JJ soon got up, too.

'Damn, drunk me made a good choice.' I heard him mumble. I turned around.

'What choice?' I asked, intrigued.

'Having sex with you.' He smirked, looking me up and down.

'Mhm, I wish I could say the same.' I laughed, searching for my clothes. 'How the Hell did I manage to rip my skirt?' I questioned myself, picking up my skirt which had a rip from top to bottom at the back. I faced JJ. 'Remind me what we did last night?'

'Well I could give you a very elaborate answer to that.' He grinned. 'But I'll igve you the simplified and less crude version. We went up here, started kissing, we had intense sex in different positions and a few other things.' 

'No wonder it hurts to walk.' I mumbled under my breath, putting on a random shirt I had found on the floor. It was probably JJ's to be fair.

'What can I say.' He laughed, turning the other way.

'Oh my God.' I exclaimed. 'What the fuck did I do to your back?!' 

His back and long red nail scratches.

'What?' He asked.

'Look in the mirror.' I said. He walked over to the wardrobe mirror and laughed.

'We really did do something last night.' He laughed. 'But believe me when I say this- it's nothing compared to you.'

I walked to the mirror and gasped. My hands traced the hickies which were scattered over my jaw, neck and collarbone, which was peeking out of JJ's oversized t-shirt. 

'If I remember correctly, that's not all of them.' JJ said, walking around and looking for a shirt he could wear.

I held up the collar of the shirt, peeking down underneath. I had hickies all over my chest and stomach.

'Wow, I really wish I remembered last night, now.' I laughed, dropping my collar. I suddenly remembered something and whacked my forehead. 'Fuck.' I cursed.

'What's up?' JJ asked.

'I'm going back to visit Jake and Logan tomorrow.' I groaned. I knew that I was only getting with JJ for Logan's advantage, and Logan knew that- but I sure as Hell didn't want to be showing up to the house with hickes.