Chapter 15

I yawned and looked up. This wasn't my bed. I looked under the sheets to see whether I was closed. Okay. Fully clothed in a bed I don't know. I was going to try and find out where I was when someone came out of an en-suite bathroom, which was on the side of the room.

JJ.

Ah, now I remember. Last night I fell asleep before the movie ended. JJ must have carried me here. I looked at JJ. He had come out only wearing a towel around his waist.

'Morning.' He grinned cheekily. 'Like what you see?' He flexed his abs and raised his arms, flexing them too. His tattoos were on display, and I must say- he was pretty damn fit.

'Put some fucking clothes on you wank.' I groaned in my morning unenthusiastic voice, throwing a pair of tracksuits that were on the other side of the bed, at him, before sinking into the bed in an attempt to hide the blush that had risen to my face.

'Who knew you had such a colourful vocabulary in the morning.' JJ snickered. He unwrapped part of the towel and I screamed and ran out in fear he was going to take his towel off. I could hear him laughing madly behind me. I ran downstairs and looked at the couch. Everyone was cuddled together on the couch asleep. I laughed quietly to myself and walked to the kitchen, wondering which wicked way to wake them up.

I filled a large cooking bowl with water, and silently carried it back to the living room.

I sneakily creeped towards them, before I chucked the water on them. They all gasped at the temperature of the cold water, apart from Josh- who was still asleep.

'ADDISON ANDREA FUCKING PAUL...' Vikk yelled loudly, which was quite unexpected. I thought he was the chilled and quiet one.

'Guys... it was just a- AHH' I screamed as Freya grabbed an apple from somewhere and threw it at me. It would've hit me if I hadn't dodged away from it. I looked back at everyone to see them shaking off the water, and slowly and scarily walking towards me like zombies.  'Guys, this doesn't have to be war-' I saw Tobi make a sharp movement and I took off, running upstairs.

I ran directly up the stairs and turned around at the first corner I saw. I could hear several people following me. I slammed a door open and ran inside, shoving myself into a wardrobe and barely breathing. They couldn't know I was hidden there.

They burst in like a pack of wild animals.

'We know you're in here somewhere Addie...' Simon said slightly scared.

'YOU BETTER COME OUT BEFORE WE FIND YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!' Katie yelled, also slightly scared.

I knew they were scared that I would jump scare them, so I burst out of the cupboard and screamed nothing imparticular, to which they all screamed in fear at- Harry falling over literally nothing and taking Ethan down with him. 

Before they could even register my sudden appearance, I took off running in a different direction, again.

I sprinted up another flight of stairs and went into the room opposite mine. JJ's. I ran in and nearly puked. JJ had his hand in his shorts and was sadly... wanking. He wasn't showing any of his private parts, but he jumped when I walked in.

'Fucking hell Addie, you need to learnt how to knock.' He said, laughing as if I didn't just walk in to him jerking off.

I just slammed by body weight into the door, not allowing anyone to enter. There was banging on the door.

'WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE ADDIE...' Harry yelled from the other side.

'What the fuck did you do?' JJ asked, wiping his hand on a towel on the side of his bed.

'I woke them up by pouring a bowl of freezing cold water on all of them.' I panted. These people were heavy, and I didn't think I could hold them for much longer.

'Oh.' He replied. 'Here, let me lock the door.'

I slid off the door momentarily, and JJ- instead of locking the door, he pushed door the handle down and let everyone in.

They all few into a pile, before scrambling onto their feet and running towards me, before they started slapping me.

'AHH, GUYS PLEASE!' I yelled in pain.

'GUYS, GET OFF HER!' JJ said. Everyone scattered. I jumped onto the bed in the middle of the room and stretched my back, letting it relax.

'Thank-' I started saying, before rolling onto my back and being cut off by JJ.

He jumped on me started tickling my sides. I started screaming and laughing in pain and squirmed under his weight.

'GET OFF YOU THICC MOTHERFUCKER.' I squealed, squirming under JJ, who was tickling and straddling me.

'WHY SHOULD I?!' he yelled right back.

'I'LL MAKE A VIDEO WITH YOU!' 

JJ leapt off. I sat up and groaned in pain, only to be tackled down again.

'WHAT ABOUT US!' Talia slapped me across the face, still evidently angry.

'AND YOU, AND YOU.' I yelled, throwing Talia off me- she wasn't very heavy. I saw someone else approaching. 'Fucking Hell, I'll make one with all of you sometime.' I sighed, trying not to smile. Everyone cheered in response.

'Breakfast?' I asked everyone. They all agreed and we went downstairs.

We clambered down the stairs and looked at the couch and saw a sleepy Josh.

'Why am I wet?'