Chapter 21

I opened my eyes again, a wide smile gracing my face. Today was the first day of a new week. And today was the day that all the fun activities started. 

I hopped out of bed faster than light, and bounded over to my wardrobe. I had already picked an outfit to wear today. It was a black cropped top with camouflage cargo pants.

I laid the clothes out on my bed before walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cool water, leaving me feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I changed into my outfit and sprayed some perfume, adding hoop earrings and some shades. I could put on some makeup later. I brushed my hair out and threw it into a messy ponytail before I slid down the banister downstairs.

'Good morning!' I sang. Literally sang.

'Someone's in a good mood.' JJ grinned.

'I'm tired of being cooped up all day filming videos.' I grinned, even more excited than JJ. 'Anyways, what are we doing today?'

'Were going to go to a shooting range!' JJ squealed, excited as a toddler. I didn't blame him. I squealed and jumped in a circle.

JJ laughed before I danced smoothly over to the table and dancing around the kitchen and frying eggs for JJ and I. I chucked some bacon on the hob with the eggs and also threw some bread into the toasters. I grabbed my phone and threw it to JJ. 

'PUT ON SOME MUSIC.' I yelled with excitement, pouring beans into a pan. He placed my phone on the counter and instead put on some of his music on his phone, which was connected to some speakers that were dotted around the villa. I heard the unmistakeable beat to Houdini. I picked up the spatula and started dancing to the song with the spatula in me hand.

'OH NA NA, YOU DON'T WANNA RAMP WITH ME!' I belted the lyrics out and swayed my hips, jumping up and down at the same time. 'OH LA LA, RUN UP ON A MAN , I SQUEEZE.' I laughed at JJ doing the ad libs. 'EASY PEASY SQUUEZY, TALKING BAD UNTIL YOU SEE ME, MAKE MY MAN JUST LIKE HOUDINI.' JJ took over and started rapping. 

I turned the eggs and bacon over, still swaying my hips. JJ got up and started doing a Fortnite move. I started orange justice-ing with him, still holding the spatula in my hand. We kept vibing to JJ's rap until the chorus came again. 

I started singing the chorus again when JJ jumped onto the counter of the table. He held out a hand to get me up on the table. I let out a small giggle, before grabbing onto his hand and being hoisted up onto the table.

'OH NA NA' I said, doing a samba sort of movement with my hips and hands. 'YOU DON'T WANT TO RAMP WITH ME.' I struck a fierce pose. 'OH LA LA.' I continued doing the samba movement with my hips. 'RUN UP ON A MAN, I SQUEEZE.' I did a small running move that was commonly used in TikTok dances. I grabbed JJ's hands and started dancing with him. 'EASY PEASY SQUEEZY, TALKING BAD UNTIL YOU SEE ME.' He spun me around 'MAKE MAN, JUST LIKE HOUDINI' The punchy beat played for a moment, before Tion Wayne went into his part.

I looked up into JJ's eyes, realising how close our faces were just were. At the same time we burst out laughing. JJ got off the counter and helped me down. I looked at the stove to see that the eggs and bacon were perfectly cooked.

I put the beans, bacon, egg and toast onto 2 plates and handed JJ one. I took some orange juice out of the fridge and poured it into two cup, placing one by JJ, and keeping one by my food. 

I took a bite of my bacon. It was salty, crispy and heavenly. I quickly polished off my breakfast.

'I feel so fat and yet full after that.' I groaned.

'Same.' JJ laughed, slightly sluggishly. I laughed at him before taking the dishes and placing them in the sink- I could wash them later. I looked at the clock.