Chapter 18

'Hey guys welcome to todays video and, today we are joined with none other than the Addison Paul herself!' Freya gestured to me.

'Ni Hao, your mum's a cow.' I said laughing at the camera and sliding into shot.

'Wait, what does that mean?' Freya asked.

'Hello, your mum's a cow.' I leaned forwards on the table and stared at the camera laughing.

Freya laughed before continuing. 'So today, we will be doing a basic Becky-'

'Sorry anyone called Becky who is watching.' I cut Freya off quickly before letting her continue.

'Basic Becky truth or dare video.' Freya finished.

'Haha, I just did one like this with JJ.' I laughed.

'Did it go alright?'

'Meh, I had to give Sarah a lap dance.' I shrugged.

'Oh... well go check that out on Addie's channel, link in description, and Addie! Truth or Dare?'

'I'll go for a safe old truth'

'Last time you had sex?'

'Oh, very to-the-point. The answer to that is indeed, 2 weeks ago.'

'Wait- you have a boyfriend?'

'One night stand.'

'Ah, okay.'

'Freya! Truth or dare?'

'Dare!' 

'I dare you to go to Josh and tell him that Freylia (Talia and Freya ship) is real.'  I smirked. Freya laughed before picking up the camera and leaving the room with it. I followed after her to see the reaction. She handed me the camera outside Josh's door, before walking in.

Josh was sitting on his bed, on his phone. I filmed him from outside the door.

'Josh?' Freya sat down next to him.

'Hey.' He barely looked away from his phone.

'Freylia is real.' She said bluntly, but seriously. Josh looked from his phone to Freya, before seeing part of my camera from behind the door.

'Eh, now I can make minizerk real.' He shrugged, noticing he was on camera. Freya laughed and exited the room. We play the rest of the game, some of the truths and dares being:

To me:

-When was your first kiss. The answer was when I was 3 in kindergarten, but my first real one was at 15.

-Why did you start YouTube? Because I just wanted to test my luck in making YouTube videos, and then I really liked it, and my account blew up.

-I was dared to go tell Harry that I took a DNA test, and I am actually his sister. Harry cheered and picked me up, nearly throwing me across the room in joy. I felt pretty bad having to tell him it was just a dare.

- I was dared to make a cup of tea blindfolded. Not a great idea, I smashed a cup and nearly got a concussion.

-I was lastly dared to dye some of my hair, which I was now going to do for my channel.

 Me and Freya were going to go on a short to the shops to get some hair dye. We had decided to get semi-permanent dye, which lasts about 5-10 washes. I had asked Talia for advice on what colour to dye my hair, and she advised quite bold and bright colours to match my personality. Two suggestions she had given, were different shades of purple, or bright blue to fade into my blonde. I despised the sound of both of them. Blue or purple hair wouldn't match with any of my clothes. 

'Hey guys it's me again with a vlog, and Freya and I have just filmed a truth or dare video on her channel if you want to check that out- link in description.' I whispered the last part. 'Anyway, as you can see, I'm here in the mall, and what are we doing Freya?' I panned the camera around to her.

'We're getting hair dye for you!' She squealed.

'Yep, so basically, for the truth or dare video, I was dared to dye my hair, which is why I'm currently in the mall. I'm going to go and get semi-permanent hair dye, which just lasts for about 5-10 washes, but if I really like it- then maybe I'll go permanent for a while! Anyways, Talia suggested bold and bright colours, so I'm going to see what I want, and then surprise everyone in the house and film their reactions.'

We walked into boots and looked around at the colours. There were all sorts. Daring red, bold blue, perfect purple, even green! I just couldn't decide. It just felt like none of them were the sort of colour I wanted.

It was getting late, and I had decided to go get some sandwiches for Freya and I. Freya was still looking at hair dyes that might please me. 

I was walking tiredly over towards the sandwiches aisle, when a little box caught my eye. Hair dye... but it was like the perfect colour. Exactly what I didn't know I wanted, but once I'd seen it- I knew it was the one.

It was like orange mixed with blonde to the perfect amount, and slightly pastel. It was... coral coloured, and not what I thought I'd go for, but looked amazing. I picked up the box and read the name of the colour.

Blorange.

Hadn't heard that one before. 'Freya?' I called for Freya, not looking away from the box. I heard her approaching.

'Jeez, that's gorgeous- it's not at all what Talia was suggesting though...' Freya was in awe.

'I know, but I think this is an amazing colour.' I was still in shock.

'I can second that.' We walked to the counter and payed before walking back to the car. When we were sat in the car, I decided to add some more onto the vlog.

'Okay, so we have just gotten the dye, and I think it's an absolutely amazing, and possibly really surprising colour. I won't show you what colour it is yet though, I'm going to dye my hair, show you everyone's reactions, and then reveal my hair. Anyways, Freya is driving u back, so I'll let her drive in peace without distracting her, so yep... byeee!' I switched the camera off.

We arrived home promptly, before silently creeping in and going to my bathroom. Freya took out the dye and frowned.

'Are you sure you want to do it?' She asked slowly.

'Of course! Besides, it's only going to be for a few weeks.' I reassured her.

Freya took the bottle out of the box, marvelling at it's colour one last time. She poured the thick dye into a little plastic tub and mixing it with the brush. 'Here goes nothing.' I heard her mumble. I closed my eyes, feeling the cold liquid being brushed over strands of my hair. I kept my eyes closed. 'Done. You can wash it off.' I heard Freya whisper. I opened my eyes and made sure not to look in the mirror. I wanted to keep the end results a surprise to me as well as my viewers.

I made Freya leave, before taking off my clothes and walking into the shower, the refreshing lukewarm water trickling down my back and washing the dye off. The dye formed in a whirlpool around the drain.

After shampooing my hair and washing my body, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I plugged my hairdryer into the plug socket and started drying my hair. I dried every strand and looked up into the mirror... 

-----

picture of her hair in the next chapter x