Chapter 30

Someone was shaking me gently. I pushed them off lightly. They started poking me. I punched them squarely.

'Fucking Hell.' I heard someone groan. I pushed my baseball cap up to see who I hit. Viddal was bent over, catching his breath with his hand on his stomach.

'You... Your jab... has definitely improved.' He said between breaths.

'Shit, sorry Viddal, I didn't mean to hit you so hard.' I exclaimed. 'I just like my sleep.' I shrugged, giving him a pat on the back and leaving the car and walking to the others. We walked over to the entrance and bought our tickets. Josh had already bought VIP FastTrack tickets in advance for everyone, so we were allowed into the park pretty speedily.

'Well... where do we go first?' Josh asked, looking around the park.

'I suggest we take a photo together which we can then all post on our Instagram. I'm pretty sure that none of us have been too active on social media.' I shrugged.

'Who will take it? It's not like we can ask a stranger to take it, they will probably run away with it.' Viddal asked.

'Hey!' I stopped a mother who was with two boys, most likely her sons. 'Could you please take a photo of me and my friends?' I asked. She smiled and took my phone. I ran towards everyone and quickly posed.

We took a photo where we were all smiling, some doing peace or heart signs with their hands, one where we all had our arms around each other, and one where we did something with someone. For the last picture, I was going to pose with the girls, but JJ scooped me up, bridal style. I didn't protest, I just stuck my arms out and grinned.

'Thanks.' I thanked the mother, taking my phone back. 'Enjoy the rest of your day.' I smiled and addressed the boys too. I ran back to the group.

'Okay, I'll post this on the WhatsApp group chat. Everyone post them on your Insta, Twitter, Snapchat or whatever.' I said quickly, opening my WhatsApp and sending it to everyone. On Instagram I posted all of the pictures and tagged everyone. I only posted the first picture on Twitter. On snapchat I posted the last picture and captioned it Streaks.

I put my phone into my pocket and looked up. I waited for everyone to finish.

'Which rollercoaster first?' Ethan asked.

'I'd recommend The Beast.'  I smirked. 

I walked to the rollercoaster, the others trailing behind. We arrived at the 7,359-foot-long terrain-hugging ride. It was the longest ride in the world, lasting over four long, scary minutes. Because of the FastTrack tickets, we were taken to a much shorter queue.

'Who's sitting with who? It's two people per carriage.' I explained. All of the couples buddied up. Ethan offered to sit by me. I grinned and accepted.

We were strapped in, and the ride started...

'You ready?' Ethan asked.

'Hell yeah.' I said. 'You?'

'I'm fucking gassed.' He replied laughing. I couldn't help but laugh with him. His laugh was just so contagious.

We were strapped in and ready to go. The roller coaster started moving. We started going slowly on the wooden rails. Painfully slow.

'This might not be to bad.' I heard Vikk sigh behind me.

'Just wait.' I smirked.

After about a minute of slowly going around on flat land, we started ascending up a ramp. The speed was excruciating. Through the intercom, a robotic voice told you to keep your arms and legs in, repeating it once more. I listened to the metallic scraping sound of the cart going over the rails.