Chapter 60

'Addie, we're here.' 

I opened my eyes immediately to see Tobi.

'England?' I croaked.

'England.' He grinned.

'Holy crap.' I laughed, slightly nervously. 'Thanks for the pillow.'

'No problem.' Tobi shook his head, smiling. 'But I'd advise you get up before the plane flies away.'

'Mkay, thanks.' I got up and stretched my limbs before reaching down and picking up my backpack.

I followed Tobi out of the plane and yawned whilst walking to the belt where our suitcases were.

'What's the time?' I asked, standing and waiting for my suitcase to come from across the belt.

'It's just gone past seven o'clock.' Tobi informed me.

'At night?' I asked.

'In the morning.' Tobi laughed at my disorientation.

'And we are literally in England right now?' I asked.

'Oh my God, Addie.' Tobi facepalmed and laughed. 'We didn't just go on a ten hour plane journey to some American state!'

'Fair point.' I mumbled, before I spotted my white suitcase. I walked up to it and tried to drag it off, but realised it was too heavy. I started walking to keep up with it, trying to drag it off. 'What the fuck?' I mumbled, wondering why it was so heavy.

'Tobi, I think I need some help...' I called to Tobi. He looked at me holding, my suitcase and walking with it on the belt and laughed, jogging over and dragging his own suitcase with him.

'What are you doing?' He laughed. I noticed he had taken out his phone and was recording me.

'I want to take my suitcase off the belt, but I can't.' I groaned in frustration, but also laughing at the irony since I had packed it yesterday- but currently couldn't lift it.

'I know I should help- but this is jokes.' Tobi giggled. 'How far do you reckon you'll follow it before letting go?'

'Honestly, I'll just climb on the belt and sleep by my suitcase.' I laughed, but said honestly. 'Really- I'm debating whether I should just hop on and just try get some sleep.'

'Alright, I think I should actually help her though.' Tobi said to his phone.

'You know what actually- I can do this without you.' I stated, feeling an adrenaline rush over nothing.

I grabbed the handle of the suitcase and jumped backwards, bringing the suitcase off with me. Unluckily, I fell to the floor with the suitcase landing on top of me. I groaned as the majority of the weight landed on my stomach.

'For fuck's sake.' I cried a little, laughed a little, and groaned a little. 'Airports are the dirtiest places, but I'm lying here with a suitcase on top of my and kinda crying.' 

Tobi laughed.

'Get Addison the help she needs.' He said to his phone before switching it off and walking over. Holding out a hand which I gladly accepted before he pulled me to my feet.

'Thanks.' I smiled.

'No problem, but let's go get to the Ubers before everyone leaves us.' Tobi said. I nodded and we walked out, and towards the pick up area.

'What are we looking for?' I asked.

'A sign for Mr Brown, and Simon and Talia are meant to be going in the same Uber as us- so look out for them.' Tobi informed me, looking at all of the raised signs and drivers.