- 13 -

~(Y/n) Pov~

"What is it?" Sai asked me, a puzzled look on his face. I had realized I was staring at him, rubbing the back of my neck and looking off to the side.

"Just didn't see you to like cats is all," I told him, to which he just shrugged off and sat down in a chair nearby. Pecan lied in his lap as he pet her softly, her purring still fairly loud. She must be loving at attention. I could also hear Genos going to town in the kitchen while he was preparing food.

"Do you know what Genos is making?" I ask, looking back at Saitama instead of the kitten. He looked over into the kitchen before shrugging. No help, I swear.. I went over and sat down in a chair opposite to Sai. "So, how did you and the young cyborg meet? I've been meaning to ask for a while now," I asked. If Sai is so distant, how the hell did he meet someone like Genos?

"If you would like me to tell you how, I will gladly-"

"No way, we'll be here all night if you try to tell her anything!" Sai interrupted, giving Genos an annoyed look. "There was this mosquito monster chick that was attacking and I happened to arrive when they were fighting and defeated her. Ever since then, he won't leave me alone."

"Late to the party as always hymn?" Even when we were younger, Sai was always bad with showing up at the right time. I still don't know how he wasn't late to class, that was one thing he was never late for. He grumbled, which made me laugh in response.

"What was Master like when he was younger, if you don't mind me asking." Sai was quick to tell him not to ask such things from me. I giggled quietly as Genos brought us the finished food. It was simple eggs over rice.

"He might, but I don't mind at all! When Sai and I were younger, he was attached to me at the hip at first since I was the only one outgoing enough to show him around and be friends with him." I told him, a small smirk on my face. Sai's face was tinted pink from the comment, probably embarrassed at how he used to be. He wasn't exactly shy, just nervous when he came to our school. Once he had warmed up to me, he was pretty outgoing. He always liked talking about heroes and how he wanted to be one when he got older. Guess he made that dream a reality in the end, even if he's just a C class right now. With his strength I'm sure he'll climb the ranks pretty fast.

"At least I stayed out of trouble,unlike you. You would always get into fights with some big guy over the stupidest things," Sai complained.

"You mean Hiro? He was a brat anyways," I mumbled, eating my food quietly after that.

"It makes sense, you do seem to attract monsters as of late, (Y/n)." Genos pointed out. I thought about it and he wasn't exactly wrong. Ever since I've moved back from America, I've ran into a lot of trouble.

"It's not really her, it's more or so this area, Genos," I looked over to Sai, who was now eating his food. Pecan still in his lap, fast asleep at this point. Little Traitor.... I shrugged the conversation off and finished off my food. I looked at my phone, noticing how late it had gotten.

"Shit, I gotta get to bed you two. I have to open the store tomorrow, thanks for the food. I'll talk to you two after work," I tell the both of them before getting up and grabbing Pecan out of Saitama's lap. I then waved the two goodbye before leaving Sai's apartment and going into my own. I used my back to shut the door, setting a very annoyed Pecan down and letting her run off to my room. I continued to lean against the door for a moment in my own thoughts. Today was rather tiring, both emotionally and physically. I decided to go ahead and take a shower/bath so I didn't have to early in the morning. I went straight to bed after that, Pecan meowing quietly before curling up to my side. A small smile formed on my face, petting the top of her head softly before dozing off.

_______________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 747

I honestly drew a blank with this part, plus I did this on my computer instead of my phone so sorry in advance if I missed any errors spelling and grammar wise. I didn't know what to do so I winged it. Hopefully the next part will be better