- 12 -

I had been wandering around town for about an hour, it would have been better to just stay home. Why did I even come out here? He's capable of just coming back to the apartment, which he probably did! It was darker than before, so I decided to head back home. As I was walking I got caught up in my thoughts, Saitama was going to apologize? I mean, I should be the one apologizing; I called him a monster of all things! I could feel the dread setting over me, has it really been so long that we don't know how to act around each other anymore? He's still the same old Sai I knew when we were younger just stronger, emotionless, and bald.

"Dammit I'm lost!" I yelled, realizing I had no idea where I was going. I'll just blame this on Genos and be done with it for now. I just walked around trying to find something I remembered of my normal route. As I was looking I didn't notice someone was following me until I was roughly grabbed by the collar of my shirt from behind. The person then put a hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming.

     "What's a pretty little thing like you doin in this part of the city, huh?" I could tell it was a dude since his voice was so deep and ragged. I felt my eyes widen as I tried to fight out of his grasp, which only tightened at my movements. I had enough of this, so I managed to bite his hand hard enough to draw blood. He yelled a curse, taking his hand off of my mouth.

"Let go of me you creep!" I screamed as I tried to get out of his grasp. A small part of me was hoping Saitama or Genos was around and heard me, luckily Sai was around and heard me. He rushed over and pulled me out of the mans hold. I sighed of releif, glad he was around to help me. The dude saw Sai and ran off, apologizing multiple times as he ran.

"Are you alright?" Saitama asked, I nodded with a small smile on my face.

"Thanks to you I am, who knows that that perv woulda done if you didn't hear me," I look up at him to see a serious look on his face. "What?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"What are you doing our here so late?" He asked, sounding like a father scolding his child, which I did not like.

"I was looking for you dumbass," I tell him, lightly punching his hard chest. "Genos said you came by my apartment when I was out wanting to apologize." I explained to him, to which he nodded in response.

"I can handle myself just fine, but I'm glad I found you. Let's head back to the apartment," he said before walking in the complete opposite direction I was going. I sigh and follow behind him.

"Saitama?" I asked after an awkward silence between us walking.

"Hm?" He hummed, telling me he was paying attention. I sighed, fiddling with my hands before speaking.

"I'm sorry about before, about calling you a monster and fighting with you." He seemed shocked by my words. He looked back at me and stopped walking, almost making me bump into him.

"I should be the one apologizing, I was trying to scare you to keep you safe from me," he started, "ever since I've gotten to be this strong, it's been hard. I can't find any good rivals and my emotions are very limited now. I'm not like I used to be-"

"Bullshit, you're still the same Sai I know deep down. No training can change that!" I interrupted, he looked as if he was going to fight back but didn't. Instead, he had a small smile on his face.

"I'm glad you think that (Y/n)." He then continued to walk home and I followed behind him. 'Nothing will ever change my look on you, not anymore.' I told myself.

~At the Apartment~

I walked into the building with a huge smile on my face. "Home sweet home!" I said as we walked up the stairs to our apartments. I went over to mine, unlocking the door as Sai went to his and shut the door behind him. When I entered mine, Pecan welcomed me with a small mewl and rubbed up against my leg. I smiled, picking her up in my arms and leaving to Sai's apartment. I knocked softly on the door, hearing a few movements I heard a soft 'come in' from Sai.

When I walked in I didn't see him, but I saw Genos in the little kitchen area. By the smell he was making something with rice and eggs. I set Pecan down and let her explore the apartment as I walked over to him.

"You know where Sai is?" I ask him, to which he pointed to a door.

"He's changing in there." He told me just as Sai came out wearing an Oppai shirt and some comfortable bottoms. Pecan meowed as she bounced over to him. He looked down at the cat before picking her up. I could hear her purring as she nuzzled up into his neck. I felt my face become warm from the cute scene infront of me.

_____________________________

MY GOD, I didn't mean to stop working on this book! I just had huge writers block and I wasn't inspired but I sure as hell still did this so yeah! Thank you all for supporting this book even though it basically went on a hiatus
________________________________