-21-

~(Y/n) Pov~

Apparently that monster from yesterday was from the sea folk. That didn't set with me right, but I was sure whatever the problem that would arise, Saitama could handle it pretty easily. I was doing my laundry, Pecan curling up into the sunlight as I hung dry my delicates up on my clothes line.

"You having fun over there?" I asked the small kitten, earning a small mewl in response. I smiled, going back into the apartment to finishing up putting away the rest of my laundry. I didn't worry about Pecan running off or anything, she seems pretty contempt here.

"Speaking of you, wonder if your owner has seen the posters yet..." I mumbled as I opened up my computer to check my emails. 'Can't believe I forgot about those..' I thought to myself as I opened my inbox. A small breath I didn't know I was even holding became a huge exhale, no emails concerning Pecan.

"Guess you're officially mine now, if you don't mind of course.." I joked the last part. She mewled once again before joining me in the apartment, walking over to her food bowl and using her paw to hit at it.

"Oh, I haven't fed you yet," I mumbled as I grabbed her bag of food and scooping out her some, pouring it into her dish. "There ya go, sorry about that.." I gave her a small head pat before putting the bag away so she couldn't get into it. I decided to go onto my social media to check up on everything, plopping down onto my bed. There was a lot of footage of the meteor still going around and some stuff on the monster from yesterday. I went through the comments, a frown forming.

'I don't know what his name is but I bet this Class C can't climb the ranks cause he's just beating up weaklings; You just can't rely on heroes...' One of the comments said on the post. I groaned, chucking my phone to the other side of my bed.

"Why can't they just say thanks and go on?" I asked aloud. I felt bad for Sai, I mean I know he doesn't care for the fame and such but they could at least say thanks to him for helping. Why can't they believe that he's just trying to help? I sat up on my bed, hearing someone knock on the door.

"Cmon in Sai," I mumbled, flopping back down onto my back.

"How'd ya know it was me?" He asked as he walked in, shutting the door behind him. Pecan pranced over to him, he picked her up earning a purring sound once he began petting the top of her head.

"Genos' knocks are rougher, you're so scared to break the door you do baby knocks," I joked, looking over in his direction. He seemed slightly offended, but brushed it off.

"Next time I'll just smash your door in then.." I sat up and I gave him a warning look. "I'm joking, (Y/n).." 'Sure ya are...'

"I know, so what's up?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"It's been hot lately so Genos and I might go swimming, wondered if you wanted to come along?" He asked as he looked over at me. I thought it over, getting up to dig through my drawers.

"I'd have to go buy a new bathing suit but are ya sure there won't be more of those Sea Clan monsters?" I guess I had a worried expression because Sai got up and flicked my nose softly. It was a thing he did when we were kids.

"Hey! What was that for?!" The small girl grabbed her nose, the boy sitting in front of her having his arms crossed after just flicking the (h/c)'s nose.

      "Got your mind off of what you was worrying about didn't it?" He asked, a playful smile on his face. The girl thought before nodding with a small smile.

     "Yeah... thanks Sai.."

     "We're going to a pool, a new one opened and we wanted to try it. And you know if a monster comes along I can deal with it," I rubbed the back of my neck as my face warmed up with embarrassment. I felt dumb for being worried with him being around.

     "Yeah, guess you're right. Hey, what about Genos? He's a cyborg and last time I checked, water doesn't mix with electronics," Even though I've seen him do dishes, that's a small amount of water.

     "I think he's waterproof, he's the one who even suggested the pool," Saitama shrugged as he sat Pecan back down on the ground, her making a small mewl in protest before jumping onto the bed and curling back up. "Let's go get ya something to wear, I'll text Genos to meet us there." I nodded, grabbing my wallet and keys before walking out the door. I told Pecan a goodbye before locking the door behind me and following Saitama to the market center.

       Once we got there, we found a swimwear shop and started looking around. I looked around, not really finding anything that I was looking for. I rubbed the arm with the scar subconsciously as I started losing hope.

      "You okay?" I heard Saitama ask from behind me. He had bought a new one as well and had already changed into it, the shirt he had on before paired with it. They were simple yellow trunks, and the shirt had his Oppai design on it.

       "Yeah, just not seeing anything I like.." He gave me a once over before looking around and grabbing something.

      "If you're worried about the scar, don't. It looks cool, this should look good on you," he handed me a (f/c) swimsuit in the style I liked. It was cute, but he was right. Sure I didn't really try to cover it when I was in the apartment, but in public I always wore a thin jacket to cover the arm and let the other sleeve hang loose. I was just glad my uniform for work had long sleeves so I wouldn't have to break the dress code. I gave him a small smile, feeling warmness climb up into my cheeks from the nice gesture.

"I guess I'll try it on then," I mumbled, taking the swimsuit he had picked out and went into the changing room.

(NOTE: The style of this is purely on you! I know some people don't wear bikinis, while some don't like one pieces[like myself]. So I won't subject all of you to one style when there are some that's uncomfortable with certain ones!)

I looked at myself in the mirror, it was actually perfect. It was (f/c), and it was the style that I liked wearing. I looked at the scar, it was free for everyone to see though. I frowned before thinking back to what Saitama said, shaking the negative thoughts out of my head. I slipped it off and threw my clothes back on, then left the changing room.

"Well?" He asked as we made our way to the check out. I nodded with a small smile, Saitama smiling as well. I paid for it then went to change into it, keeping my jacket back on and throwing my shorts over the bottoms.

"Thanks again Sai," I mumbled as we made our way to the pool, he nudged me with his elbow softly.

"Don't worry about it," he told me before stuffing his hands into his trunk pockets. I swore I saw a bit of pink on his face, but I shrugged it off as a sunburn forming.

__________________

Word Count: 1288

NOTE: Updates will happen between 6-7:40 pm central US every Saturday
__________________