- 6 -

~(Y/n) Pov

     "Hey, aren't you going to work?" Someone asked me. I jolted up and punched the first living thing I saw, bad idea, pain erupted into my hand. I looked to see I punched Sai.

     "Don't scare me while I'm asleep!" I shook the pain out of my hand, he didn't even flinch, like I didn't do anything.

     "Well, your alarm was going off, I could hear it from the door, so I came in," I looked at him, did he kick my door in? "I have a key," he added.

       "How did you get a key?" I asked, getting up fully from my bed and to my closet.

      "Genos had one made when he changed the locks, here," he tossed me a key, I failed to catch it and it fell to the floor. I picked it up, putting it away.

      "Thanks, nice to know it was changed," I added slight sarcasm. They had changed my locks while I was sleeping.... Why?

"Welcome, what time you gotta go to work?" He asked, I had to think for a moment.

"5:00 I believe, what time is it?" He looked at the clock as I got into the large closet, shutting the door so I could change.

       "4:50," my eyes widened, I quickly finished and sped to the kitchen to grab a small snack. Sai followed after me with a confused face.

         "Thanks for the key Sai, I'll see ya," I grabbed my bag, putting it on my shoulder and going to the doorstep.

         "I could take ya, it'll be faster," I stopped at the door.

      "That would mean a lot, thanks," he smiled a small smile and went outside with me, "where is your car?" He then picked me up bridal style.

"Don't have one," I blushed slightly, what is he getting at, "might wanna hold on," he then ran, fast. I wrapped my arms around him. I smiled as the wind hitting my face, this is fun! He soon stopped in front of the shop, setting me down carefully.

"Thanks a lot Sai," he nodded, I went into the store after telling Saitama bye. He left after I had entered the store.

"You're here, thought you weren't gonna show for a minute," the man I talked to yesterday told me. I smiled.

"Sorry about that," he shrugged it off and had me follow him into the back.

"What size clothes you wear?" He asked.

" (C/s)," I told him, he then pulled out a female uniform.

     "Go put this on," he handed it to me and showed me where the bathroom was

"Go put this on," he handed it to me and showed me where the bathroom was. I went and changed, it looked kinda cute.

"So what will I be doing?" I asked as I walked out, fixing the tie around my neck.

"For now, helping people find the books they need and refill the shelves," he told me, I nodded and grabbed some books, going out of the back and putting them away.

"This should be easy," I smiled and put a few more books away, a few customers needed help but it wasn't too bad.

~The End Of Your Shift~

"I'll lock up, you go home," Jacob told me, he finally revealed his name. It was dark, so I had planned on calling Speedy Sai to come pick me up, but my phone died. I hated the dark, never knew what was hiding inside it... I shook my head, trying to forget the thoughts running through my head.

"It's okay, (Y/n)," I told myself, turns out I was wrong. A large fire dragon had attacked the city, and its eyes saw me.

     Why do they always target me!? The monster roared and chased after me, I ran as fast as I could, trying to hide

Why do they always target me!? The monster roared and chased after me, I ran as fast as I could, trying to hide. I heard it roar and it barely missed me with its fire tail. I felt my legs going faster, they hurt but I continued to run. Where are Genos and Saitama?

"Saitama!" I yelled, hoping he could at least hear me. The dragon grabbed me and brought me closer to its face.

~Saitama Pov

"Saitama!" I looked around to see a fire dragon holding a girl, who was that? I looked closer and saw it was (Y/n). I growled and went to help her and kill that bastard.

~(Y/n) Pov

I tried to get free, I got my arm out. I punched it in the eye, it growled at dropped me. I screamed as I neared the ground. I was soon caught in someone's arms, it was Saitama, I sighed in relief.

"You didn't get hurt right?" He asked me, setting me down, I shook my head, "good, now go home and stay with Genos!" The dragon then hit Sai with its tail, sending him flying. My eyes widened as Sai got up like it didn't do anything. He looked at me, I nodded and left to the house.

~Genos Pov

(Y/n) came through the door, her heartbeat very fast.

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded, sitting on the futon.

"Can I ask you something about Saitama?" She asked me, this cant be good. I sat down beside her.

"What is it?" She looked at me with a saddened expression.

"Is he even human anymore?"

____________________________

Word Count: 880