- 2 -

~Saitama Pov

I'm glad that I get to see (Y/n) again, but this place is dangerous... Monsters around every corner.

"Genos, I'm back with her," I called out monotone. He poked his head out of the kitchen with a thumbs up.

"Are you the sensei he was talking about?" She asked me, I groaned under my breath and nodded. Is this kid talking about me, again?

"Master! The food is finished!" Genos set three bowls on my table, I felt myself drool at the marvelous sight.

~(Y/n) Pov

"Wow, Genos that was great," I smiled as I finished up my bowl, Saitama had finished his before me. I went to the kitchen, washed up my bowl, and came back to the living room to sit down beside Saitama.

"How did you and Sensei meet?" I smiled at the memory.

"Well, we were like 10 or 11,"

~Flashback

I was chasing my friend around the classroom, smiling as I was about to tag him. The teacher had told us to settle down and take a seat.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet, Saitama, he's new here so be nice and show him around," he had black hair and looked like a normal kid.

"H Hi," he said shyly. Everyone ignored him, that's mean. I walked right up to him and smiled.

"Hiya, I'm (Y/n), want me to show us around the school?" I asked, he nodded, smiling.

"You're nice, (Y/n)," I took his hand and went to show him the playground.

"We usually come out here around 9:00, which is in one minute," he looked around before I took him into the cafeteria.

"Whoa, it's so big," he was amazed at the size, I giggled.

"Yep! Sure is, no-" I was then interrupted by an older kid.

"Awe, seems (Y/n) here got a boyfriend now," great, these idiots.

"He's not my boyfriend, Hiro, he's one of my friends so scram," I wasn't scared of this bully.

"Trying to act tough again?" I tried to swing at is. I pushed Saitama out of the way and barley got around it. He left his stomach open so I kicked it as hard as possible. He groaned in pain and I grabbed Saitama and ran outside to our class.

"Wow, you're like a hero," Saitama smiled at me. His brown eyes sparkling.

"Nah, just not taking any crap," I smiled, after that day, we were inseparable.

~Flashback End

"Whoa, that's so cool," Genos smiled.

     "Yea, back then, he had hair," Sai then gave me a strange look. I just giggle at his reaction.

________________

Word Count: 439