- 4 -

~Saitama Pov

    (Y/n) has been in hospital for a least three days, unconscious. She lost so much blood, I never really left, only to fight a monster or two, but I came right back. I wasn't there in time to stop her from getting hurt..... Why did she have to move here of all places?

~(Y/n) Pov

     I was surrounded by darkness..... I'm not dead, right?

     "How are ya, (Y/n)? I really wish you would wake up," that sounded like Saitama....

     "It's me again, I just wanted to check on ya," he chuckled lowly, " Why do I bother, you can't hear me..." yes I can, Sai! I gotta wake up, I gotta....

     I groaned as I opened my eyes, looking around. I was by myself, in a hospital, and hooked up to some machines. I pressed the button on the side of my bed, it was for calling the nurses in.

     "Ah, Miss (L/n), you're awake. How are you feeling?" A male doctor asked me. I shrugged.

     "I've been better," I reply, he nodded and looked at his clipboard.

     "Says here that you've been here for four days," that's how long I've been asleep?

     "Am I good to leave?" I ask. He comes closer, examining my arm that had the scratch. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt anymore, but it was gonna leave a scar for sure.

     "Yes, But let's wait on your friends," he must mean Sai and Genos. I nod as he left. I then stared at my arm.

~Saitama Pov

     "Master! I got a call from the hospital," I looked at him, no emotion in my face, "(Y/n) is awake," I shot up, leaving my apartment

~(Y/n) Pov

     I was just laying on the bed, in my own clothing, until the door flew across the room. I jumped, and yelped, falling off the bed. I looked and saw a confused Saitama, he looked like he was just about to knock.

     "You okay, Sai?" I asked, he then looked at me, and smiled slightly. I got up and he hugged me..... tightly.

     "I should be the one asking that!" He told me. I...... can't....... breathe.

     "A Air," I breathed out as he let me go, backing off slightly.

     "Sorry, can't control my strength," he shrugged, trying to shake of the worried expression he held for a second. Why does he act like he has no emotion at times? Genos had came in behind Saitama.

     "I can tell, how did you get so strong?" He shrugged then tapped his head.

     "Training, remember," I then nodded, feeling kinda dumb. Saitama checked me out of the hospital and we left.

_____________

Word Count:446