- 10 -

~Saitama Pov

I went to (Y/n)'s apartment to apologize for my behavior. I knocked on her door, being careful to not bust it off of the frame. I waited for a while and there was no answer.

"(Y/n), I wanted to say sorry, it would be better to do it to your face," I told the door, still no movement from inside to the house. I went back to my place and grabbed the key Genos had made so incase of an emergency, we could get to (Y/n) without breaking her door in. Once I got back and had the door unlocked, I opened the door to see a multicolored eyed cat sitting there.

"Mew," since when did (Y/n) have a cat? I bent down and pet it, earning a purring noise. It was cute, for a cat.

"Where is (Y/n)?" I ask no one. I looked for a note, anything to determine where she was. I then found a paper that had a picture of the cat on it. She must be trying to find the owner. That's not smart in this town.

~(Y/n) Pov

    I finally finished putting all of the posters up, that took forever! Well, more like three hours. Why did I have to make so many copies? Oh well, at least the owner will definitely see these posters. I smiled at my work, then started walking home. On the way, I stopped at a store, so I could get some food and litter for Pecan so she wouldn't make a mess. I had carpet so that wouldn't be fun to clean cat remains out of.

~Saitama Pov

I decided to look for (Y/n), who knows what trouble she could get in. It seems to like her a lot. I went everywhere that there was a missing cat poster. How many did she print? At least the owner has to see them, yeesh...

~(Y/n) Pov

I was walking home, a thing of cat food and litter in my hands, it would be easier if Saitama was here. I stopped for a moment. Saitama.... he was so different, I don't really know him anymore. He's emotionaless now... even though I swore I've seen emotion in his featured at least once. I shook my head, I'm thinking into this too much. I just need to get home. I continued on my way.

________________

Word Count:406