- 3 -

~(Y/n) Pov

I told them goodbye as I left. Once I got to my apartment, I went to my bed, laying down on it. I sighed in content, snuggling into my warm blankets, falling asleep.

~Saitama Pov

"Who knew your old friend would come to City Z, maybe it was fate?" Genos questioned. I shrugged.

"Maybe she was like me and got it cause it was cheap," I told him. He thought, then nodded.

"Does she know you're a hero?" I shook my head.

"I doubt it, we really haven't stayed in touch since her and her parents moved," I explained, I remember that day....

~Flashback

"(Y/n), how come you didn't come over yesterday like you promised," I wined as she sat down on my porch.

"Sai.... I gotta tell you something," she looked as if she was going to cry. I suddenly felt worried.

"What is it?" I ask as I sit beside her. She then hugged me, crying onto my shoulder. I rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

"I'm m-moving, m-my d-dad got a n new job a and w we have to go away," I froze, she was leaving? I hugged her a bit tighter, not enough to actually hurt her though. I felt my eyes tear up as well, but I couldn't in front of her.

"Maybe you can visit?" I asked her, trying to cheer her up. She looked at me, her eyes puffy.

"I'm moving to America, that's miles away, Sai, what if I never see you again?" That was far..... what do I say?

"Of course we'll see each other! I can have my parents book a plane, plus we can write to each other," she smiled, meaning it worked. I smiled as well, wiping her tears away.

"I like that idea,"

~Flashback End

I never heard from her after that, I thought she had forgotten all about me. I sighed, then noticed Genos had left. Then, I heard a scream. That had to of come from (Y/n) room! I jump up and run out my door, getting there in a quick bolt.

~(Y/n) Pov

(the Monster is above)

     I was on the ground, a wolf monster hovering over me, it had already scratched my arm so that wasn't helping.

"You smell divine, mistress," I closed my eyes as his ugly snout barred open and ready to kill. I waited, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Saitama, along with the monster dead.

"Sai?" He looked at me with a worried expression. He ran up to me and looked over my arm.

"I gotta take you to the hospital," he picked up bridal style, making me blush slightly.

     "S-Saitama, put me down I'm fine," I crossed my arms.

     "You're bleeding," I groaned slightly, getting dizzy.

      "Fine, only cause I'm really tired...." I then passed out.

________________

Word Count:486