-18-

~(Y/n) Pov~

      It had been three days since Saitama dealt with the meteor, Genos and I were just chilling with Sai in his apartment. The news was talking about the damage that was done to the city but I wasn't paying attention, I was poking Saitama's arm.

     "I'm still in shock, you used to be a noodle!" I exclaimed, he was just laying on the floor letting me poke and prod his arms. They were pretty toned, and exposed since he was wearing a tank top. I was wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts since it was kinda warm.

     "Training will do that (Y/n)," he told me with an amused smile on his face. I stuck my tongue out at him in response, he just rolled his eyes. Genos was on his phone but watching the two of us during our interactions.

     "Genos, you're analyzing us again aren't you?" I asked him with a teasing smile on my face. He mumbled a small sorry and went back on his phone, I laughed in response. No matter how many times we tell him that we don't really care, he apologizes each time we've caught him doing it.

     "Oh I almost forgot, didn't our rankings go up?" Saitama asked him as he sat up a little, I moved over so he could.

     "Rankings?" I asked confused. Genos then went to explain how there are different classes for hero's and they all have rankings based on their strength and how much work they do. Class C's like Sai had weekly quotas they had to meet or they'd be kicked out, it was like a test for them to see if they are hero material. I nodded and went back to poking Saitama's arm, an irk mark appearing on his head but he didn't try to stop me or actually get mad.

     "My ranking went from Class S Rank 17 to Rank 16 while Master's went from Class C Rank 342 to Rank 5," Saitama then made this really weird face and I stopped poking him. He sky rocketed in the rankings his reaction made sense.

     "That's a high jump! Don't you think that's weird!" He exclaimed, small amounts of sweat forming on his head. Genos shock his head.

     "No, because the threat level was Dragon, and you minimized the original damage estimate. Had you by yourself dealt with the meteor along with even less damage you would have become Class S Rank 5. Since they assumed that Metal Knight and I had a part to play in the meteor, you didn't progress to Class A." I crawled over to join Genos' side as he was explaining why Saitama ranked so high so easily. I looked over at his phone, once he noticed he just handed it to me so I could look through the rankings.

      "The media sure talks about those threat levels like Tiger and Demon. Does that mean something?" He asked looking at the two of us. Genos was about to explain but I shoved his face to the side. It hurt my hand than it did him since he was pretty much made of metal.

    "Oh I know this one!" I exclaimed, acting like I had glasses to push up in a nerdy way(NOTE: If you have glasses you just did the motion with your own. I myself have a pair) "They actually are levels that hero's take into consideration before jumping into action. To sum it up; Tiger is loss of many lives, Demon is a whole town in danger, Dragon is destruction of multiple towns and God basically means we're fucked," I told him, shrugging a little when I explained the God threat level.

     "Correct, but I guess you don't care about that, Master," Genos said as he pushed my hand off of his face. It was pink due to the force I used to push him away, but it didn't really hurt anymore.

     "No I care!" He exclaimed, pointing a finger at the cyborg. "Who's gonna fight when all the hero's run away?" I looked over at Genos, who quickly grabbed a pen and started speed scribbling stuff down. I busted out into laughter, finding his passion in Saitama's words hilarious.