- 5 -

~Saitama Pov

     This place isn't safe for her, but she won't leave. We arrived at her apartment, she looked at it hesitating to open the door.

     "Don't worry, Master and I cleaned it up and fixed everything up. We also put many locks and replaced the glass with very strong glass, it shouldn't break easily," Genoa explained to her.

     "You guys didn't have to do that much, it probably costs a lot to do that stuff," I shrugged.

     "We get money from the Hero association, so it doesn't really matter, plus it's your safety," I told her, my voice monotone as always.

~(Y/n) Pov

     That's right, they are heroes now. I opened the door, no mess whatsoever.

     "Well, thanks guys," I told them as I went into the place.

      "If ya need us, we ain't too far," Sai told me as they left. I shut the door as I realized something.......... I smell terrible. I haven't had a bath since the attack, that's been four days. I went to my room and grabbed some clothes.

     "This should do," {You can choose, change, or do whatever you want} I then went to my bathroom and took a shower

~Genos Pov

     Sensei's mood has changed since (Y/n) appeared. I must experiment into it!

~(Y/n) Pov

     Once I had finished getting ready, I left the apartment to find a job. In case the boys wanted to see me, I left a note. I should go to the next town since this place is a ghost town.

     I had found a manga store, maybe they will hire me? I've tried three place already, maybe fourth times a charm?

     "Hiya sir, I was wondering if you were hiring?" I asked the man setting books up. He finished and looked at me.

     "Any experience? Ever worked at a book store?" He asked me, looking at me up and down.

     "Not really, sir," he shrugged.

     "Doesn't really matter, it's not too hard I guess, you can work here, you need a uniform. I can get you set up tomorrow, around 5:00 work?" I nodded.

     "Of course, see ya then," I smiled as I left. Finally, a job!

~Saitama Pov

     I went to (Y/n)'s apartment to see if she wanted to hang with us, but she wasn't home. She had gone looking for a job so I went back into mine and read some manga. Soon after, she came busting through the door, a goofy smile on her face.

     "Guess who got a job?" She asked, Genos scanned her I think.

     "Your heart rate is rising, so I'm going to guess you did," she nodded.

     "Where is it?" I asked.

     "That's the best part, at a manga shop!" She smiled more, if possible, guess it's a good thing she is happy about having a job.

~(Y/n) Pov

      After the whole job thing, we all ate and I left to go to bed, I wanna be well rested for tomorrow. Even if it's in the afternoon.

__________________

Word Count:507