- 9 -

~(Y/n) Pov

     I had found out that the cat was a female, I had to check. I still needed a name for her though, I guess I'll have to name her if her owners don't show interest in her. I grabbed the posters I made and left to hang them up, I passed Saitama's room. I had stopped for a moment, with his speed, these could be up fast. I shook my head and continued to walk out of the apartment building.

     There aren't many people in City Z, so her owner either was here, or in a nearby city. I put up some posters everywhere, and I got permission to put them in the Manga Shop as well. I made around 59 copies so I think I might have over done it...oh well.

~Saitama Pov

     I was watching tv, it's not like I had anything better to do.

     "Sensei?" Genos knocked on my door before entering. I looked over at him.

     "What do ya want?" I asked him, I swear if it's ab-

     "Maybe you should apologize to (Y/n)-san?" I groaned, how did I know?

     "For what? Telling her the truth?" I stood up, going to grab something to drink.

     "You hurt her feelings,"

     "Well, how am I supposed to relate to that?" I asked him.

     "Master, you act differently when (Y/n) is around. Maybe that means something?" Do I? I never noticed..

     "Maybe you are just imagining things, I don't see any difference when she is around," I told him, ditching the drink idea.

     "My sensors are never wrong," right, high-tech sensors. But that can't be true.....can it?

~(Y/n) Pov

     After three hours of putting posters up and asking around, I had finished and stopped at a cafe. I was hungry and knew I didn't really have too much at home, so I stopped.

     "Hello ma'am, how may I be of service?" The waiter asked me, I looked at the menu he had handed me earlier.

     "What sort of sweets do you have?" I asked since I couldn't find them. He named off cakes and pies, one caught my attention.

     "I'll have a slice of the pecan pie," (if you are allergic to nuts...you aren't in this world) he nodded, taking the menus and leaving. I then thought, Pecan would be a cute name for that cat......

____________________________

I would like to thank Gelotophobic for suggesting the kitty be female and Pecan for a name! So thankchu!

Word Count: 420