- 7 -

~Genos Pov

She had such a scared look in her eyes. Should I tell her, or have Sensei do it? Maybe it would be better coming from him.

"Let's wait for Master Saitama returns from beating the dragon," I told her, she nodded and looked at the floor.

~(Y/n) Pov

After maybe an hour of waiting, Saitama had returned with burn marks, but they were going away like they didn't really burn him.

"Sensei, (Y/n) would like to ask you something important, I will leave the room for you two to have privacy," Genos then left the room.

"What's up?" Sai asked me, sitting down beside me, I sighed.

"What.......are you?" I asked, looking at him, slight fear of his answer.

"I'm human, what do I look like?" He motioned to himself, he looks human but he acts otherwise.

"You look human, but you act like you're a monster who can kill anyone in one go!" He seemed taken aback by that, I don't really care at the moment, I wanna know the truth.

"Well, I had trained for a while, lost my hair, and became the strongest thing in the world. I'm not who I used to be, I can't even feel emotions much anymore! I hate that I can't find anything stronger than me, I hate that I can't be who I used to," he seemed mad at himself, he can feel anger, what else can he feel?

"But you look kinda the same," I told him quietly, he looked at me and lost all anger.

"(Y/n), I understand why you are confused and scared, I'm just..... not the weak Saitama you once knew," he then stood up, opening his arms slightly. He would do this when we were younger, I got up and hugged him tightly. He was careful when he hugged me, like I was glass that was going to shatter at any moment.

"I'm not scared of you," his grip tightened as I said that.

"You should be,"

_______________________

~Word Count: 340~