Wildest Dreams.

A/N: SMUT CHAPTER! Previous warnings go, if you don't like smut do not read although you'll miss a few important things if you don't want to read. When there's no POV headers, it means it's entirely Taylor's POV just so you know. I apologise in advance because I think it's rubbish.

I woke up with Karlie's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I'm going to miss this, this week we're going to be flying out to London for work and because no one knows about us yet we have to have separate hotel rooms. I don't know how I am going to cope without her laid beside me, feeling her warmth next to me making me feel safe from my demons.

Small kisses hit my skin on the back of my neck, "Good morning." the sleepy model from next to me finally woke. Fuck, her sleepy voice is hot. "I think you should stop wearing so much for bed." Before I could reply Karlie placed her body on top of me, and started nibbling at the sweet spot on my neck. "Will you get off me please? You need breakfast, you know what you got told by the doctor." I was trying to remain in control but I was caving slowly at the bites and kisses, I couldn't let her know this though. She stopped before giving me a seductive look, when she started pulling at the buttons on my pyjama top. A laughed escaped my mouth, the model on top of me was struggling with my buttons. "If you rip my pyjamas I will be mad, these are my favourite." That did it a fit of giggles at her failed attempt to seduce me had totally ruined any moment that could've happened. She looked at me with a innocent facial expression, with her eyes giving away the determination she still had. "Later I am getting my way with you, before we have to go our separate ways." she whispered in her sexiest tone.

I got out of bed quickly once she had given in and slowly undressed not really knowing what I should wear. A pair of green eyes were piercing my skin as I took my top off. A groan coming from the bed was all I could hear. "How about you have your way with me now?" I stepped out of my bottoms and waited there. Hand on hip, looking as sexy as I could pull off in the lingerie set I wore underneath my pyjamas last night. The tall girl sat up on the bed and shook her head. "No, you want it you come get it." Her smile so alluring, I desperately wanted to kiss her perfect pale lips.

I scurried over to the bed and connected my lips with the ones I was hungry for; my hands got lost in her locks. The fireworks started in my stomach, this was real I knew it from the moment I first laid eyes on her. Her hands running down my ribs, carefully brushing her thumb over my breast. Karlie broke off the kiss, and leant into my ear. "No one has to know what we do.. Right Miss Swift?" My cheeks burned with the blush that was rushing to them. "Right, now kiss me." I whispered wanting more of her lips.

She pulled me on top of her long body, carefully placing me on top of her; minding the bump we had forgotten about for a moment. "Are you sure you want to do this Kar? I don't want you to do anything you don't want t-." I was cut off by her lips battling with mine, her tongue grazing my lip begging for entrance.

After a while of passionate kissing, I broke it off. Moving down to her neck leaving a trail of kisses down her skin, stopping to bite her collar bones. A slight moan escaped her mouth, I carried on making my way down her body, thankful that she had decided to sleep in her underwear last night. I ripped her bra down with my teeth and left a trace of kisses along her breasts, sucking slightly on her erect nipple. Karlie's hand went from beside her and she started rubbing furiously at her only piece of clothing left on. A small whimper came from the tall girl under me "Will you just d-do me already." I smiled teasing the girl was obviously torturing her. I pulled her cute undergarments off and placed my hand on the area they were covering. Feeling at the dampness I had caused, before moving down to her bundle of nerves.

I started licking and sucking her sweet nectar; Karlie's moans turning me on even more than I already was. I slipped a finger inside her and started slowly nibbling her bundle of nerves.
-

A few minutes later Karlie collapsed from the piercing, electrifying orgasm that had built up over the teasing. I laid next to her and looked at her messy hair and wide grin. "Was that as amazing for you as it was for me?" I asked shyly to the beautiful girl. She looked at me and smiled, "I think that made me fall more in love with you, Taylor I swear you should marry me." I knew she was kidding with me but my nerves got the better of me and I opened my mouth before my brain could function.

"Marry you?"