Ours.

Karlie must have fell back to sleep she was so exhausted from everything that had happened over the past few hours. She woke up to see Taylor wasn't there, Meredith gave Karlie a grumpy stare as she stood up and looked around for Taylor.

Karlie could hear the singers beautiful voice coming from the bathroom. She sat outside the bathroom door, Meredith and Olivia jumped on her lap so she stroke them while listening to Taylor singing one of her own songs.

Elevator buttons and morning air, strangers silence makes me wanna take the stairs. If you were here, we'd laugh about their vacant stares. But right now, my time is theirs.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves. They'll judge it like they know about me and you, and the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do. The jury's out, but my choice is you.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine. And life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours.
You never know what people have up their sleeves, ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me. Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles
But I don't care cause right now you're mine.

-A/N y'all know the rest so I'll leave it at that.-

Karlie heard the singing stop and the shower go off she quickly stood up. Taylor walked out in her towel, her hair dripping. Karlie had never seen Taylor look so hot and so cute at the same time. "How long were you sat outside listening to me sing?" Taylor cheekily said while walking over to the kitchen to get a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. Karlie was too busy checking out Taylor's body to reply. She bit her lip hoping Taylor would notice.

"Earth to Miss Kloss! Where you just checking me out? I asked you how long you was sat listening to me for."
Karlie stared at her feet, she felt the warm blush rush to her cheeks. "I was sat there throughout the entire song, but that isn't important. We need to have a talk about us and our feelings." Taylor nodded drying her locks with the blow dryer. "Okay, but let me get dressed and feed the cats first." And with that Taylor sloped off to her bedroom with Karlie watching every step the beautiful singer made.

Okay the update is late. Sorry, I have a party to plan. This chapter is short, and probably really rubbish. I'll make the next chapter better I promise. I may include smut if you want it, vote so I know. Thanks. 💙