I knew you were trouble.

Taylor pulled the door behind her with a slam, she knew she probably frightened Karlie but she was fuming. How dare that scumbag hit and beat the girl she loved. She pulled out her iPhone and called for her driver, "I need you to take me to Karlie's house, I have a girl night planned with her." Taylor lied through gritted teeth. She knew what she was really going to do, confront Josh, she knew it would lead to the possibility of blowing the cover about her secret relationship with Karlie but she needed to protect her girlfriend from this vicious man. The driver pulled up, looking confused he rolled the window down. "Miss Swift, is that not Miss Kloss's car?" He said pointing at the car parked in the street. Taylor forgot Karlie had drove to hers, she quickly made up a lie about Karlie getting drunk a few nights ago and got a taxi home and hasn't picked her car up yet. Taylor slammed the door of the car and quickly realised what she had done and apologised.

The car pulled up outside Karlie's old house she had shared with Josh. Taylor got out and waited for the driver to leave not wanting him to know she had been lying. The car pulled away so Taylor made her way to the door and rang the bell. A few seconds later the door opened, followed by a foul smell of alcohol, sweat, and sex.

Josh looked Taylor up and down, he hated Taylor. Things with him and Karlie had changed when the woman at the door came into her life. They had became friends rather quickly and I thought nothing of it at first until Karlie started looking at Taylor like she used to look at me, like Taylor was her entire world, she was in love with her and I hated Karlie for it. I wanted to beat the love for Taylor out of her but she left me. I don't even think she realised she loved Taylor till now. "What the fuck do you want?" I spat at her repulsively. She stared at me, and grabbed me by my arms I wanted to hit her but she was stronger than she looked she shut my front door as she entered the house without permission.

"You think you are a big man, don't you? Hitting girls who can't defend themselves? You think I'm going to stand by knowing that you broke Karlie into pieces by your controlling behaviour and abuse, because I'm not!" Taylor warned him moving closer to him. "You listen here, and you listen good, you ever come near Karlie again I will not hesitate to cut your member off and feed it to the stray dogs in the park. Understand? Do not go near her again, she deserves so much better than an abusive, controlling drunk and a cheat." Taylor yelled. She made her way back to the door and turned around, she looked at the mess of a man she had just warned he had tears in his eyes. He nodded towards Taylor knowing she had meant everything she had said. Taylor opened the door and called Josh pathetic has she left. Now he was sorted she could go back to her beautiful girlfriend and start fixing her heart.