Something Beautiful Destroyed.

A few hours ago my life was perfect. I had a whole new life planned out in front of me, a beautiful wife, and her beautiful son I was going to have legal parental rights too. Now? Everything has changed.

The outgoing ring on my phone had become a regular thing, since I discharged myself from hospital just hours ago. My parents weren't answering there phones, I as just about to give up when a voice echoed through the speaker. "Hello? Taylor it's two in the morning, what are you calling for?" Finally my Mom had picked up her phone. "I'm on my way to Nashville, can I stay with you guys. Please?" A long pause then a sharp breath come through the speaker. I could hear my dads sleepy voice in the background telling her to say yes. "Sorry Taylor you made your choice when you tied the not to Karlie. I'm sorry." Then the line went dead. Anger was flowing through my veins. Why does everyone treat me like the bad guy, treat me like garbage. I'm sick of it, sick of the hate, sick of the media, sick of my family. Sick of everything in my life except Karlie. A sudden dark thought clouded my mind, and for once I was going to go through with it. Death is the only way out of this depressing hole.

The solo wine bottle on the wine rack was calling my name so I grabbed it. Before scurrying through my bathroom drawers, searching for the cold metal thing I desired the most. I found it in the bottom draw, with Karlie's wash things. She must have hid it there from me, thinking I wouldn't check there or something. I grabbed the bottle of prescription anxiety pills that Karlie got prescribed the last time she was in hospital due to Josh's last attack and unscrewed the cap. A cocktail of pills and drink would surely kill me, a few deep cuts would just numb the pain when I have lost enough blood. After a few cuts, my wrists were stinging, and bleeding a scarlet red. I closed my eyes and downed the pills from the bottle, followed by the wine to wash it all down. My head started, pounding, flashbacks of my life started flashing before my eyes, every fan I had ever met flashed through my head. But all the looks on their faces the same, the look that screamed disappointment.

"Oh, what a waste of a perfectly good, clean wrist."

Darkness came over me, rather quicker than I expected. But this is the only way out.

A/N I said it was short - and it is. I'm sorry I was busy yesterday and well things happened but here it is.