Problem - Part Two.

I managed to persuade Karlie to go back to bed, after she got several lingering kisses and cuddles that she seemed content with. I made my way back to the balcony and pulled out my phone from my skinny jean pocket, and scrolled through my contacts till I found my Moms number and called her. I drew in my breath as I heard the international dial tone, the phone clicked and a warm soft voice answered.

"Taylor, baby what's wrong. I thought you was in London." My mothers voice cooed down the line echoing with worry, which made me smile and an unknown tear rolled down my cheek. "Mom. Everything is ruined, I have a huge problem has it been on the news there yet?" I managed to choke out, well aware that my voice was cracking. I could almost see my mom smiling a comforting smile over the phone, wishing that she could hug me as much as I wanted her to hug me. "Taylor, is this about you and Karlie? If so I've known about your feelings for as long as you have, you're my daughter there is no stronger bond than that." I was in shock. My mom knew all along, every interview she had tagged along with me for, every time after those interviews I broke down in the hotel room and not told my mom why, but all along she knew. I realised I hadn't replied when my mom said my name. "Mom, Scott and Tree want me to come home and have a meeting about my relationship but there's parts of issues with Karlie and myself that I need to fix over here. Could you stall them for me please?" I was practically begging her to help me. Just like she has done all my life from when I was a little baby to a teen singer song writer. The way she had upped our family and agreed to move out of our hometown to move to Nashville to pursue my career. Heck she even helped me throughout all the break ups even though I knew she was desperate to say she told me so and that she knew dating that particular person was a mistake. "Taybear, I will do anything for you. You and Karlie are perfect for each other and this time I won't be saying I told you so" she quickly hummed as if she had just read my mind. "Thank you so much! I love and appreciate you so much! I truly mean that." Tears were once more threatening to spill out of my eyes.

After we had said our goodbyes, I walked back into the bedroom. Karlie was sound asleep and I was desperately tired. Not caring about the fact I had changed from my pyjamas to my clothes I slipped in the warm bed next to my beautiful girlfriend and hugged her till my eyes began to droop.

A/N. Sorry about the length of this chapter. My phone deleted half of it off my notes but this is what's left of the previous chapter. Again sorry. Felt like we needed a bit of mother daughter love in this chapter. I mean who doesn't love Andrea's and Taylor's relationship.