Worry.

Karlie flicked through the TV channels, nothing could take her mind off the fact Taylor had stormed out to speak to Josh over four hours ago. Olivia gave Karlie a sympathetic look and licked her hand. Karlie smiled a weak smile, and looked at her phone. 23:00pm. She was worrying now, thinking all sorts of things. What if Josh had hurt Taylor?

Karlie took her car keys out of her handbag disregarding what Taylor told her four hours previous. She had to go look for Taylor to put her mind at ease. She opened the door and Taylor walked in. Taylor looked rough her blonde hair all tangled and her face was pale. "What happened? Did Josh do this?" Karlie gasped staring in shock. Taylor giggled and picked Olivia up has she walked in the house. "No I had to walk miles from yours in my heals because I told my driver I was stopping at yours and I realised I forgot to take my purse. I fell in the street." Karlie stared in amazement. "Josh didn't do this?"

Taylor shook her head, "Josh is sorted now. Lets go to bed we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow I have some big plans." Taylor grabbed Karlie's hand and pulled her into the bedroom. They laid together hugging and kissing until they fell too sleep.

A/N this chapter is short because I still have writers block. Will probably update again tomorrow.