Family Troubles.

Taylor's POV.
"Babe, are you sure I can't fly back to London with you instead for the fashion show? I will miss you." I laughed at the girl laid on my lap begging me to let her come with me. "Karlie, I love you a lot but you have to fly out with the other models and I have work before I fly out. You already know this, you will both be alright for a day without me. You'll be with your friends, you haven't seen them in forever. Do they even know you're pregnant?" I asked. Karlie was about to answer when my phone started blaring, she sat up and picked it up. "It's Austin. Are you still not talking to your family?"

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. I hadn't spoken to my mom or anyone other than Ellie since the day at the hospital. I ran my fingers through my hair and took the phone off of Karlie.

"Hello? Taylor?" My brothers voice echoed through speaker phone.

"Yeah. What's up? I'm kinda busy you know I have packing to do and stuff" I grumbled. I didn't really want to speak to my family since they thought I was stupid for being with Karlie. I'd just get my heart broken according to them, and they think they know best.

"Mom found out Karlie is pregnant. She wants you to come over. Tonight, alone. I'll be honest Tay, she doesn't want you with her. Raising a baby that isn't even yours, you have no clue what this will do to your career do you?" Austin was shouting down the phone, not realising he was on speaker and Karlie had heard every word he had just said. I looked over at her laid next to me on the couch, playing with Meredith who was curled up in a ball next to her feet. She smiled a fake smile at me and looked away and continued to stroke the lazy cat next to her. "Austin, you and Mom have no right to interfere the only one who hasn't is dad. I have to go." I hung up the phone.

"Baby I am so sorry, ignore them. I'm not going to leave you because they said so. I'm an adult." I apologised. Karlie stood up and pulled her grey VS hoodie down and walked towards the bedroom. I quickly followed her and grabbed her wrist, she turned back. Her piercing green eyes were filled with tears, her hands were shaking within my grip. "Taylor, please let go. Your family are right. You don't want to raise a baby that isn't even yours. I'm going to pack, I will stay with a friend for a few days." Her whispers hit me like a blow to the head. I dropped her arm and left her to pack. I laid on the couch and blamed my family for this, why did they have to ruin yet another relationship? Mom said she was happy for me, but as soon as there is a baby involved they turn on me. I already love that little boy, even if he isn't born yet he's part of my life. A part of my heart, just like Karlie. I walked over to the framed photo of Karlie's ultrasound and picked it up and sat on the floor in a heap.

Karlie's POV.
"Raising a baby that isn't even yours..." Austin's words rang through my head, echoing through my mind. Taylor shouldn't have to raise my baby, Austin was right and so was Taylor's parents. I need to get out of here. I shoved all my clothes in my suitcase one by one. A huge crash came flooding in from the kitchen.

I slowly approached the room where the crash was to see Taylor throwing pots, pans and glasses around her house. A glass came flying through the door I ducked just before it hit me. "Taylor! What the hell are you doing?" I walked carefully around the broken glass and grabbed the plate she had just picked up from her hand. The short girl collapsed into my arms and sobbed. Her hands covered in small cuts from smashing glasses, her left hand clutching a photo frame. "Are you leaving me?" A small whimper came from the girl in my arms.

Was I going to leave the girl I love? No way, I couldn't live without this girl. "Tay, your family doesn't want us together. But I would never leave you, unless you asked me to go." I whispered into the girls ear as I took the photo frame from her hand. She was holding the ultrasound photo, I got yesterday. She hadn't stopped looking at it since yesterday, maybe she was serious about raising a baby with me. "Taylor?" I pulled her face closer to mine so I could see into her deep blue eyes. "Are you sure you're ready for a future with me? Because if you are, I want you to have parental rights to Ethan when he's born. And all I need to do is fill out the PR forms to say I give permission. Seen as Josh isn't alive to sign away his rights." I backed from the hug to see her reaction more carefully.

"Yes. You're my life and I love you both. He shares my heart as much as you do, I just wish my family understood this." Taylor was sobbing her eyes out at this point. "We should go see my family, together tonight. Before your flight tomorrow Karlie.

Third Person POV.
The car pulled up outside Andrea and Scott's home. Andrea opened the door when she heard the car engine pull up on the drive way; dressed in her usual black sweater and black jeans. Running out bare footed to greet her daughter who was climbing out of the drivers seat. Her hands wrapped in bandages, Andrea's face dropped open in shock when she saw them. "Taylor, what on earth happened to you honey?" her motherly instincts kicked right in giving her daughter a hug. Taylor backed out of the hug and opened the passenger door, where Karlie was sat nervously playing a game on her phone. "You brought her here? Austin told you that we wanted to speak to you alone."

Taylor looked at her mother and grabbed Karlie's hand and helped her out of the car. "Mom she's my girlfriend. I wasn't aware it was a demand that I should come alone, we want to speak to you. So can we go in now or are we having dinner on the driveway?" Taylor sassed her mother. Knowing she would be in trouble if her father ever heard her speak to her mom that way she quickly walked into the large house dragging Karlie behind her.

Austin was in the hallway, he went to embrace his older sister in a hug when he saw the pregnant model being dragged behind her grumpily. "Don't even start." Taylor warned her brother. "Where's dad, me and Karlie need to speak with him. Privately." Austin pointed to their fathers study and walked towards the kitchen.

Karlie sighed and rubbed her bump. A sharp pain jolted through her stomach which caused her to gasp. "Karlie? Are you okay?" Taylor's panicked cry caused Andrea to come running in from the lounge. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" she asked worrying just as much as Taylor was.

"No!" was all Karlie could say before collapsing to the ground.

A/N - This is a filler chapter but also a cliffhanger for you guys. If you don't like it blame writers block and trauma. I hope you do like it though.