I loved you from the very first day.

Karlie's POV

All I heard was Taylor say "No but" when I cut her off. I grabbed her beautiful body and looked in her red puffy blue eyes and leant in and kissed her. Like I had been wanting to do all day, all I'm focusing on is the fact I get to stay with her. Not the fact there's a but. I could feel Taylor trying to pull away to explain what Tree said but all I wanted to do is be close to her. I placed my hands up her blouse and started to undo her bra until she stubbornly told me off. "Karlie. Please we need to talk." I sighed and nodded as I sat back down in my previous position on the bed.

"So what's the but?" I said rubbing the bridge of my nose not wanting to hear the bad part of this news. I felt Taylor's warmth next to me and felt her slender arm wrap around me. She touched my chin and slightly made me turn my head so that I was looking into her eyes. I'm almost certain my green eyes are piercing into her blue ones for a few seconds until she breaks the eye contact to look down at her wrists and trace the scars with her fingers "Tree said if we want to stay together, I have to look on my timeline on twitter and look on my other social networks to see how my fans take it. Then she wants me to look at the hate I'll get." Taylor mumbled. I knew this would be bad for her, it would set her depression off again and maybe resort her back to self harm because of the hate and I didn't want that.

"Taylor, honey you know I'll never leave your side right? I'm going to stand by you through whatever hate you or we get okay? I loved you from the very first day we had met, so I wwon't let some hate about our relationship get to me or us. But there is a positive to this, we both know how long your fans have been shipping us and wanting us to get together." Taylor laughed, we'd both seen the tweets off her fans about 'Kaylor' and how weird our shipping name sounded.

Taylor looked at me and smiled the fragile fake smile I was used to by now. "You won't leave me then?" She practically had whispered that as if I wouldn't be able to hear. "I love you, why would I leave because people don't know the truth about me and you?" I pulled Taylor in for a kiss this time I wasn't letting her go I needed her to be near me. I need to show her my love for her and my passion for her. I took Taylor's blouse off and ripped it away from her shoulders. Her blue eyes scolded me for ruining her favourite blouse. "I'm sorry" I muttered against her lips as she undid her jeans and slipped them off. Taylor pulled away from me, I stared at her as she stood up she looked beautiful in just her underwear, I had to try with all my might not to rip them off like I did with her blouse. Just when I was about to stand up Taylor spoke. "I want you to take your clothes off. Now." her voice almost hypnotised me because the next thing I know I am also stood in my underwear. My lace briefs and matching lace bra must have caught Taylor's attention because I was pinned to the bed by her.

-No ones POV-
Taylor started to kiss and suck on Karlie's neck and ear making sweet moans and groans escape from Karlie's mouth. Taylor smiled a seductive smile at Karlie has she licked and kissed down the models collar bones and chest. She got to the bra and pulled it down with her teeth desperate to see the goods that Karlie had been keeping from her the last time they did this, Taylor bit and sucked on one of Karlie's nipples for a while, whilst her hands roamed down to Karlie's briefs she could feel the wetness soaking through her girlfriends lacey underwear as she pushed them to the side and placed two fingers inside Karlie.

A/N I am leaving it there because I want to let you use your imagination for the rest. Sorry about the wait, I got called into work and I've only just got back. Hope it's what you wanted/expected because I feel let down by this chapter tbh.