Part 46 | The Boss Is Back

JENNIE

It's been 5 months that Lisa's just staying at home with us.

Whenever she comes with me at the grocery, she hides herself under caps and sunglasses. She's always in a rush whenever we're outside.

Until one night, we were on a date, I took off her cap and glasses and kissed her in public and hug her so tight. Somehow, it gave her confidence. I have been bringing her at the mall and showing her off to people, how much I love and adore her. Sorry I just have to boast how beautiful and handsome my Lisa is.

She also accompanied me for my monthly check ups at the hospital.

Maybe, it's one of the reasons why she's coming back to work.

As soon as Lisa steps in L'Arts, I saw how genuine her smile was. All of her employees were so happy to see her. So happy that most of them couldn't hide their tears because the boss is back and they're thankful she's okay.

She handled the meeting very well for she restructured company's plan for the year. How amazed I am of how intelligent this woman is.

After the meeting about the yearly plan, she announced a lot of promotions and salary increase to our employees. She added more benefits for each and everyone.

She even  presented a brief concept of future businesses she's about to make.

Irene delivers to me first all the messages and negotiations before it reaches Lisa's table for me to check. Lisa received a lot of gifts from random businessman and people too.

She also got invited to do inspirational talks  at schools for graduations and other companies, but she said, she can't do it now since she's preparing for a bigger one that will be broadcasted worldwide. Yes, my wife is going to talk for the Worldwide Women Empowerment. But they're still waiting for Lisa when to do it.

With L' Group, still getting bigger and brighter. A lot of expansions are going on. New business here and improvements there. When Somi's bar was failing, I told Lisa about it and that Somi was the first one to inform me on her whereabouts, she didn't think twice when I was the one who decided to invest to Somi's bar and make some developments.

Sometimes, she spends the day having a video call with the people in Takayama. The kids and I also join her on the conversation and I am so excited to see them again.

Lisa's been planning a lot what else she can do for Takayama and putting it up to reality with the help of Kai supervising it there.

After few months, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy we named Leigh J'. Lisa and the twins can't get enough of him and they kept bugging him anytime they want. Sometimes I just had to seduce Lisa so she'll stop playing with Leigh at midnight and let her go to our room. Yes, our sex life, it has always been everyone would wish to have, but naaah. What ours is ours. What Jennie wants, Jennie gets.
What Jennie owns, no one can have it.

Lisa is still on the process. And I am so happy that I am with her as her wife and best friend surpassing all the anxiety and fears. Well, I can't deny that there are still times she gets sad and remembers everything.

There was one time at the restaurant when we had our date.

We were about to leave the place, held each other's hands and a man with his wife recognized us. Then he said something bad to Lisa.

"Oh. Looks like this restaurant just had a dirty, disgusting intersex dined with them here." The man said. But Lisa just smiled at him and even wished them a good night.

He didn't stop.

"What? You have something to say? Go on. People like you are pests in the society." He said smirking.

I saw how Lisa turned into a woman with fire on her fist when that guy threw an insult to me. He didn't stop and even followed us on our way out.

"Your wife looks like a slut for still having you in bed at night despite of what you've done."He triggered the lioness in me when he disrespected Lisa. Lisa grabbed my hand before I gestured to slap him.

"What did you just say?" Lisa's ears turned red and her beautiful brown orbs became aggressive.

Lisa didn't wait for his answer and punched him in the face. No, not just a punch. Lisa kneed his balls.

"You can insult me anytime and anywhere you want. If that makes you really happy. But you can never and I will not let you insult my wife and those who are innocent."

Lisa warned him in a serious but calm tone and she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers going to the car.

As soon as we got in, I praised her.

"Wow! Baby, that was soooo hot!" I said.

"Babe, that was painful. I remember how you kneed my balls when you warned me about Nancy. Ahhhh! That's why as much as possible, I don't do things to make you jealous, Jennie. Good thing I was still able to make Luna, Lucas and Leigh."

I just laughed on what she said. My stomach got trained from too much laughing.

After a year...

Lisa and I got married again. Just a simple beach wedding on a sunset in California. We renewed our vows even if we just got married like almost 4 years ago. It was an intimate and full of love ceremony. Just few people around us. But what made her happy when I surprised her. I invited Kai, Hannah, James, Mr. & Mrs. Hara, their son and his wife. Akari was not able to go because her father passed away just a week ago. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without The Shikuragawa family, finally I knew their name already since Lisa always finds it hard to pronounce. They were once homeless, but now looking so good and healthy. The drinking session at the wedding wouldn't be complete without Mr. Samurai and Mr. Kinotaki. They even brought 20 dozens of Sake. What a memorable day for Lisa and I to remember.

After the celebration, well, you know. Lisa still surprised me with the most unforgettable and beautiful lovemaking that only I can experience.
It's for you to think how we did it. *Winks!