Part 39 | Long And Winding Road

JENNIE

"Babe?" How long is our travel to Tokyo from here?" I asked Lisa while she makes sure my seatbelt is properly buckled.

"Maybe 4 to 5 hours?" She said while brushing her fingers to my hair.

"Okay. Let me know if you need me to take over driving, please?" I told her while rubbing her thighs.

"Babe, I'll drive. You can sleep." She winked at me.

We've been on the road for an hour already. Lisa and I talked about a lot of things. Her experiences in Takayama. And how she misses me when we're not together. I asked her if I can play songs from the car's music player and she nodded. When I hit the play button, I chuckled hearing the first song.

Our wedding song.

"I didn't know Mr. and Mrs. Hara has good taste in music, loves Twilight and as cheesy as you." I said teasing her at the same time staring at her. Because deep inside, those butterflies on my stomach is coming around my heart.

Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"It's actually... you know I drive for them sometimes whenever his son Shudo is not around. When Shudo and his wife got officially married, he made me sing to their wedding and I sang this song. I don't know why. I just missed you, Jen. Then one day, I was surprised when I brought Mr. Hara for a medical check-up and this song played. So yeah." I stared at Lisa. I stared at her for a long time while listening to our wedding song. I noticed she sings the lyrics in a low voice.

"Jen?" I came back to my senses when she parked the car in an abandoned park. The place is so quiet and no houses and no people around.

"Hmmm? You need to pee?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Can I kiss you? N—now?" I heard his whispering shy voice and her chest is aggressively taking all the air.

I raised my brow.

"Can I touch you?" She asked again panting while touching my thigh already. Wow Lisa. That fast. Actually, when I heard her voice a while ago singing, I don't know why I felt so horny.

"I missed you so much, Jen." She didn't wait for my answer.
She rushed like a wind above me, lowered my seat in an instant and looked at me in the eyes and slid her hand at my back.

She's still heavily breathing.

Lisa kissed my lips passionately with hunger and lust. Her lips went to my neck. Kissed it slowly to my shoulder while her hand is rubbing and squeezing my butt and back.

"I missed you so much." She said in her sexy voice.

I can't stop biting my lip because of the pleasure she gives me.

She saw it and bit it for me.

Lisa made me feel how she craved for me. Kissing me all over my body in a wild yet sexy and sweet way. She really missed me.

Keeps kissing me until I felt her rubbing her crotch to mine. She lifted her head and looked outside. I am sure she is assessing if someone would pass by.

"Outside." She said while I see fire in her eyes. How my wife can be so innocent asking for a kiss into becoming a wilder one.

She went out of the car, held my hand and supported my head not to bump.

She turned my body facing the car door.

I felt her right hand caressing my thigh when the other slipped on my leggings that fast. And she started to make me wet playing her fingers on my pussy like she's hitting piano keys so gently and swaying with a bit of pressure.

"Oh god. This is so hot." I said with a moan.

"No. You are so hot." She said while her head is at the crook of my neck and her breath makes my body shiver.

She keeps touching me down there and I felt she had a boner already when she rubbed her thing in between my butt.

"So, you want to fuck your wife's ass?"  I asked her wildly.

"Yes, I'll do that tonight if you let me. But for now, let me fuck your pussy from behind because I am so in love with you Jennie and I missed you so much. And you just make me so madly crave for you." My body just surrendered to her hearing those word.

I don't know how she did it but I just found my leggings and thong dropped on my feet.

"Move your legs wider, babe." She said while finger fucking me and slid her hand inside my thin white polo. Lisa's mysteries have proven how hot she is when I felt her fingers under my bra, lifting it and having the right grip on my right boob. She's left-handed so I know her left fingers can do better on my pussy.

I followed her command and spread my legs wider.

We're doing this again. One of my favorite positions of ours when having sex. Standing.

Without further delays, she put her dick inside me smoothly and started thrusting.

"Look, babe. Do you know how I wished to stare at our reflection and see how fucking sexy you are while I fuck you?" Oh god Lisa. How can you be so romantic and wild at the same time? I'm losing my sanity hearing her and looking at our reflection... Jesus, Lisa is mine! She's doing it so good.

She kept fucking me. Thrusting in and out while gripping my body so tight while her hand is on my boob and the other is still rubbing my pussy.

Our breathes and moans make me cum so fast.

"Ohhhhh. Lisaaa. Fuck. I am cumming. I am cumming.

Baby I can't control it anymore. I'm cumming."

And I came.

"Baby, sorry. I am just.. Here... I'm cumming now. Ahhhhhhh. Jennie. Fuck! How can my wife be so hot. Ahhhhhhhh."

And she pumped the last one hard filling me inside.

She pulled my underwear and leggings up and fixed my clothes and hair. She opened the door for me and guided me in buckling my seat belt and kissed my lips gently.

"You always give me the best pleasure in the world, love." I told her when she went inside the car. I saw her smile.

When she started the car, I saw her worry a bit.

"Hmmm. I am sorry." Why is she saying sorry?

"I'm sorry if I..you know..f--- you in a cheap motel room yesterday." She stuttered.

I shifted my position facing my body at her while leaning my head on the seat.

"You just banged me outside the car, in an abandoned park a while ago, but that's so ..shit..hot!" I said catching my breath.

"Does it matter? I even wanted to have sex with you in your room at the food house. As far as I know, I would gladly give my body to my wife." I still stare at her and she looked at me biting her lower lip.

"And you can fuck me anywhere, everywhere and anytime you want, Lisa." She looked at me again I winked at her. I saw her took a deep breath. She continued driving.