Part 15 | Moonlight

LISA

I needed Rosé, Seulgi and Jisoo's opinion today. So, I called them to go to my office. Okay. This is not work-related again.

"You never called Jennie to go to your office among the Heads, rather, you're the one lifting your ass off and go to hers. Why don't you do that to us too?" Seulgi enters my office complaining. I am so lucky with my friends.

"I am your Boss." I winked at her she shook her head.

"Because she's whipped." Here's Jisoo looking so beautiful.

"Looking good, Jisoo." I told her.

"Womanizer but never been fucked. What again?" My bitchy best friend Rosé is so grumpy early in the morning with her perverted mouth.

"You know, Park, your grumpiness could tell you haven't had sex for a while now." I teased her. I intentionally said that and let Jisoo hear it. Jennie has mentioned that Chu has a big lovey dovey crush on Rosé.

"Shut up and tell me what you need." She said crossing her arms.

The three of them are waiting for my next words impatiently.

"I am going to show you something. Tell me if Jennie will like it. You know her taste well." I took the box from my office cabinet. Opened it and their eyes went big when they saw a white gold necklace, hanging a moon-shaped pendant with Wittelsbach-Graff diamond.

"Jesus eff, Lisa. You were the one who won the bid? That's 24 fuckin milli---" Rosé is screaming so I cut her off.

"Sshhhh. Your voice. Jennie might come in and hear you. Do you think she will like it? This moon represents one of the most unforgettable memories we had in the lake." I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Oh yeah? When you almost fucked her? Really Lisa?" Seulgi's "I could not believe" face.

"Hey. That was romantic. You ask Jennie. It was the most romantic time in our lives, so far." I told them while I can't control my smile.

"God. I can't believe how cheesy your friend is, Seul." Jisoo added.

"So, what now? Will she like this? Jisoo? Rosé? Seul? Help me. I don't know how to.. you know. I can't always rely on kimchi fried rice." I took a deep breath and waiting for their answer.

"If you ask me, if someone would give me that and ask me to be her girlfriend, I would answer "Yes, okay, come on, let's get married now." Rosé's a bitch really.

"But It's Jennie Kim. Remember how long Kai courted her?" Rosé added.

"But this is me and not Kai." I said.

"Ooooooh. Too much confidence in the air. Is your aircon defective?" Jisoo is really funny.

"She will like it. Ask her soon. I'm sure she's excited to be your girlfriend. We know how much she loves you, but, please Lisa don't ever hurt her or I will cut your dick in pieces and wear it to you as a crown." That's brutal Rosé!

"Knowing Jennie, it fits her and that's her taste." Seulgi added.

"But just be prepared, Lisa. Once she finds out the price, she might slap you so hard."Jisoo warned me.

"Why would I slap Lisa so hard?" Jennie came in. I accidentally dropped the box on the floor. Good thing I wore my oxford shoes now with pointed tip and fast enough to slide it under my desk.

"Ahh. Nothing. We're just here warning Lisa that Nancy McDonie, your Director for Elia was one of her love letter senders back in high school until college. So she better stick his dick between her thighs or I'll cut it off. Right, Lisa?" I was shocked with what Rosé said. I didn't even know she's one of those.

I saw Jennie's calm and smiling reaction as she comes closer to me.

"Hi sexy." I greeted her with a smile looking straight to her eyes.

She came closer and I am expecting her to kiss me but she whispered something.

"You better behave, Lalisa." Whispering those words while moving her hand between my legs and squeezed my—.

"Ouc—Ughh..God please let me have kids still"

Jesus.

They left me in my office.

"I want to have kids." That's the last I blurted out while I can't breathe because of pain.

She's scary. You should be faithful, Lisa.

Wait, was that a sign of jealousy? Hmmmmm

JENNIE

Why were they talking about the film without me?

I just can't believe that Lisa chose Nancy to be Elia's Director. Well, she's actually good. I have watched some of her films. But I just can't take it every time I remember how she giggled like a jelly ready to open her legs wide when she sees Lisa at school.

Are you jealous, Jennie? You know Lisa was never attracted to her, right?

You are already The Jennie Kim. Why would you still be jealous knowing how much Lisa loves you? Looks like you're threatened, Kim.

Don't ever forget how good-looking Lisa is. Can you still remeber how girls back when you were young would offer themselves to Lisa?

You also have to work hard for your relationship.

"Relationship? Are you serious, Jennie? She's not even asking you yet." I was awakened from daydreaming by my own voice.

Suddenly, I heard a knock

....and speaking of the hotness.

"Hi." Her handsome face greeted me and went to my desk. I felt her arm snaking to my waist from behind.

Lisa, enough of the back hug please. This is my moment to be bitchy now. You know it's one of my weaknesses if you do it.

"What do you need? I have already sent you my approved proposals a while ago. Have you seen them?" I asked in a serious but calm tone.

"Yeah. Approved them as well. I am actually here to ask you if you're ready to come with me to Italy tonight?" Her voice. Why does she have to use that bedroom voice of hers. Lisa, I can't breathe.

"Ah..hmmm. Okay. Pick me up at 6pm at home." I said. She nodded and kissed my head.