Part 40 | Tokyo With You

LISA

I kissed Jennie to wake her up as we already arrived in Tokyo late in the afternoon. God. Those busy streets. How I missed it too.

"Baby, I guess, we're in Tokyo. So, where do you want to stay?" I asked her. I see hotels nearby already.

"There, on the next corner." I looked at where she pointed and..... it's my hotel.

"You slept on the streets while you have a penthouse here in Tokyo up there on your hotel." She said and kissed my cheek.

"How's L' Grand Suites going?" I asked here as I stop the car.

"It's for you to see, my love." She said.

I opened the door for Jennie and I startled when the valet man approached us and took the car key.

I stopped and looked at my hotel from the ground up to its peak. Tourists are coming in and out. I so adore Jennie for taking care of our business when I was away.

"You missed being the boss?" Jennie asked and I just smiled.

I am nervous. Jennie noticed it so she took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

We entered L'Grand. The staff were surprised seeing me and bowed their heads. I bowed my head to them as well and smiled.

"Ms. Lisa. Oh my god. You're here, Ms. Lisa." A man on his 40s approached me. He's shaking and his eyes are watery.

"Mr. Tomoyuki, it's nice to see you again!" I greeted him and bowed my head. As soon as I lifted myself back, he hugged me so tight and started crying.

"We missed you. I am sorry I can't control my emotions. We have been looking for you, Ms. Manoban." I rubbed his back and my eyes became teary too when I saw some staff wiping the tears from their eyes.

"Thank you, Mrs. Manoban. Thank you so much. You finally found her." He bowed his head to Jennie and I saw Jennie wiping her eyes too.

"Is the Penthouse's kitchen still working? You know I need to cook for my wife now." I asked Mr. Tomoyuki.

"I think, Ms. Jennie will be the one cooking for you, Ms. Manoban. We already prepared all her request in the kitchen." Mr. Tomoyuki said and tapped Jennie's shoulder.

We headed to my penthouse. I stared around the place.

But memories in Takayama keeps going in my mind.
Are you really ready to come back to your real world, Lisa?

Jennie headed to the kitchen to prepare our food. I came to the room and arranged our stuff. I also took a bath.

After I fixed myself, I went to the living room and see boxes of phone, laptop, camera, shoes and bags of clothes and a big brown BVLGARI backpack.

I stared at those and Jennie noticed me.

"Oh. Honey, didn't know you're there already. Sorry. You hungry, love? Give me 10 minutes and food's done. By the way, those are yours." She said. I looked at it one by one.

We settled ourselves in the dining table where Jennie prepared our dinner and took out a bottle of J'. I took the bottle from her and poured to our glasses.

We started eating and Jennie started a conversation.

"Sorry I already told Mr. Tomoyuki to buy those this morning. So tomorrow we could wander around Tokyo without carrying some bags. How does it sound?" Jennie asked.