Part 17 | Cabin's Warmth

JENNIE

The last thing I can remember before we reached the room upstairs was as soon as we closed the main door downstairs, Lisa pushed my back on the wall, looked straight to my eyes with pleasure, unbuttoned my blouse, licked the skin in between my boobs up to my neck while roaming the tip of her tongue on my lower lip. She unbuttoned my denim shorts and slid her hand inside my panty. She looked at me passionately and slowly rubbing her long middle finger to my wet chops. Her fingers are like hot rod that burn my skin below. It was so good! She gets inner and inner and I get hornier while she's kissing me on the lips asking for entrance until I let her tongue twirl on mine. Her kisses were so deep that even blocked my moan. I need to breathe.

Here in our room, she removed my blouse and leaned my back to the wall again. After sliding down my shorts and underwear, she knelt down, lifted my left leg and positioned it to her shoulder.
She kissed my thigh going up to my outer labia. Those kisses where slow and soft. I could feel the air she exhaled on my crack.
When she heard me moan, she looked at me and held my butt. She squeezed it with right amount of pressure and her tongue went back to my pussy again.

"Baby, I am so horny. Really really horny." I can't control anymore.
She stared at me and continued with her art.

She started to lick me inside. I felt her flexible tongue going around to places inside me that even my fingers when I touch myself has never been.

I am sorry, but she is so good that I might release my juice anytime soon.
I kept moaning. Moaning. And moaning her name.

I couldn't take it anymore. I run my fingers through the strands of her hair.
She got a hint and hardened the tip of her tongue and attacked my clit sensually.

"Lisa.....oh god. I'm ne-near."

She kept doing what she's up to with my clit. My body was shaken by her fingers running inside and feeling my walls in cicular motion.
How does she do it so good?

"Love, im---im...ugh." I can't complete my words.

"Let it out, Jen." She said seductively.

And with one last finger push, my boss made me cum and jolt.

Lisa has a great sense of touch. She immediately guided my leg to the ground and stood up to hug me tight and rubbed my back while i breathe heavily.

Gently. Gently playful.
Because after a few back rubs, she looked at me in the eyes and unhooked my bra. Pulled the straps and let it flow down from my arms until she totally removed it from my wrists.

"Let's bring you to bed, love." Why is your voice so effortlessly sexy, Lisa?

I sat on the bed and leaned my back to the headboard while watching Lisa at the edge undressing herself. Her body. Is. Just. Mine.

She removed everything on top. I watched her fingers unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, pushed every cloth from her lower part and nothing's left touching her toes.

She came near me slowly while holding her cock and rubbed it up and down. It's veiny, hard and has stiffen up. She held my waist and pulled my body down.
Shit. She's jerking of in front of me so hot that it made me touch my pussy.

"Oh god Jen. I want to be inside you right now."
I was surprised when our faces are only an inch apart.