HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!

Comenzar desde el principio

He sounded insecure ofcourse, but he was concerned more than insecure.

Sana*deep thinking *To be honest,i am trying to live life one day at a time with you and haven't thought the steps through but i promise you will be the first to notice as soon as i am ready.

He smiled at that and they started talking about something both of them were curious about.

Sana-Is vikas alright?

Sid -No,kaaya?

Sana-No idea,her WhatsApp status says,
Hey there,whatsapp is using me!

which by the way is her SOS message.

Sid-What could've happened over that family dinner?

Sana-We can't guess....i was hoping vikas will talk.

Sid-Kahan yar,i asked him today how the date went,he just grunted and said he doesn't wanna talk about it.

Sana-When i went home,i was expecting her to be there already but she wasn't....which is so unlike her,i am worried.

Sid-Relax,i am sure its some petty fight.

Sana-Remember when we used to have those?

Sid*smirking*You mean before i fucked the attitude out of you?

Sana threw a band at him and he laughed.

Sana-Anyways,i have to leave for home,haven't slept much last night.

Sid-Hmm i wonder why is that?

Sana-That is because you talked for hours about how are you so fucking obsessed with me.

Sid-Pfft,i did not.

Sana-You sure about that?

She pushed her body forward on the table and took all of her hair to one side and sidharth lost it at that.

He wolf whistled and said
"Holy fuck....fine i agree,now please stop provoking me before i take you right here on this table"

Sana*cheeky*Just because you've been dreaming of it,doesn't mean you will get to live it babe,easy.

Sid-I like challenges more than anything doll,and i will get what i want.

They were about to have some more sexual tension in the room but bella knocked on his door and said
"Excuse me sir,do you still want me to get those singapore files"?

Sid-Ofcourse, go home and tell my mother to pass them on to you,only she has the key to my study now.

Bella-Alright sir,i will get them ...just to be clear,we don't need them today right?

Sid-No,we don't but i need them tomorrow morning early so whatever works for you....because i won't be going home tonight.

He looked at sana and she looked at the floor the whole time.

Once bella was out,sidharth coughed and caught Sana's attention.

Sid-So,i will see you tonight?

Sana-Actually i was going to be with K...i wanna make sure all is good between them.

Sid-Fair enough,i will sit and talk with vikas as well if you want me to.

Sana-I do,that will be really helpful thankyou.

Sid kissed her hand and she stood up from her chair.

Sana-Okay then,we can make plans tomorrow and may be if you play your cards right,we can bring that fantasy of yours to life.