Chapter 32

Enjoy!!

Jerome's POV

I watched them pile onto her, and I was filled with this indescribable rage. I felt electric as my body filled with this dark anger. I walked through the field people jumped on me but I just snapped their necks like it was nothing. I tried to catch up as they dragged her off towards a van. They threw her inside, and I broke out into a sprint. I saw her fight them off, and I was there. I got here. My fingers brushed the handle, and I was about to grip it when they drove off.

"NO!" I screamed. I ran as fast as I could trying to catch up with the vehicle, but it was too far gone.

They left men behind and I was going to find out where the hell they are taking her. I rushed over to where everyone was still fighting, anger seeping out of me. I grabbed the first human I could I held his throat. "Where are they taking her!" I snarled, my wolf In total control. He sputtered as I tightened my grip.

"I don't know!" He cried. I snapped his arm in half. Still, he wouldn't answer me so I grabbed his head and with an alarming amount of force I crushed his skull and moved onto my next victim. It went like this until there were a select few that had information.

"Put them in the cells." I growled. Seth looked at me he seemed afraid but he tried to reassure me, anyway.

"Jerome..." he trailed off not knowing what to say.

"I'm getting her back." I growled before I stormed off towards the pack house. My heart was beating wildly in my chest.

I stopped inside and made a B-Line to my room. I shoved open the door and picked up my phone. I called my mother. I needed answers about this situation.

"Hello?" Came her soft reply.

"Mum! Listen I don't have much time I need you to tell me everything you know about Keme's circle and Jarred Thompson." I grumbled. I heard her breath quiver before she sighed.

"We're on the way." She mumbled. I bit back a growl I wanted answers now.

"Just hurry up. Please." I added as I put the phone down. I paused not knowing what else to do. I looked around she wasn't here. She's not with me. I... I lost her.

She's not here.

"She's gone!" I yelled as I swiped everything off my dresser. I slammed my hands through my desk splitting it in half. I threw the broken pieces at the wall shattering it further. I slumped down onto the ground. My head fell into my hands and I gripped my hair tightly fighting back tears. I heard a small knock on my door.

Sighing, I walked over to it and pulled it open. My eyes dropped to Theo's small form. My heart clenched as I saw his hopeful eyes. "Where's mommy?" He asked causing me to sigh. What am I supposed to say to him? How am I going to explain that his mother has been taken and I let it happen?

"Your mommy's gone on a secret mission kiddo. We're gonna see her real soon. I promise." I whispered. He smiled and hugged me. I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked. He thought about it for a moment before he smiled.

"Can you make the special chicken?" He asked with wide eyes. I pretended to think about it before nodding. He grinned at me. "Thank youuuuu." He sang before hugging me. His small arms wrapped around my waist causing me to smile.

I just hope I can get Bridget back. The kid needs his mother. And I need my mate.

I got to work on cooking our food even though I'm not in the slightest bit hungry, if I break routine he'll know something's up. He's a smart kid and I know he'll pick up on something like this.