Chapter 15

Sorry it's late...

Enjoy!

Bridget's POV

I sat on his bed, trying not to picture him in the shower. The image of him standing in front of me in nothing but his underwear wouldn't leave my head, no matter how hard I tried to rid myself of it. I sighed softly before I looked around the room. There was a picture on his dresser of him and what I assume to be his parents. They look so happy; he looks so happy. I wonder if I will ever see him this happy. Every smile I get from him there's always a guard in his eyes like he doesn't want to believe too much into it like it wouldn't last it seems different to see him so unguarded even if it is in a picture. His father looked exactly like Jerome... well he looked exactly like his dad, his mother was absolutely gorgeous, her dark hair complemented her tanned skin very well. Jerome has his mother's eyes. That much was obvious. I was too caught up in the lpicture to notice Jerome had gotten out of the shower. I felt his breath on my neck causing me to jump.

"Are you snooping?" He joked, causing me to smile slightly.

"Of course."

His hands circled my waist, and he rested his chin on my shoulder, his hair was wet so droplets were falling down onto my shoulder but I didn't care feeling him this close to me made me feel better. I was still slightly upset about Brent.

"Favourite colour?" I asked.

"Green, and yours?" He replied.

"Indigo, isn't that obvious?"

"Completely obvious." He mumbled sarcastically I set down the picture and turned around. My eyes widened. He was still in a towel. Only a towel. The water was making its way down his body, dripping from his hair to his chest. I watched as the water made its way down his torso. The towel was hanging low on his hips, so low I could see his definition. His V-line was prominent and one quick movement and the towel would drop.

And I wanted it to.

I placed my hands on his bare chest the wetness seeping into my skin his hands gripped my waist and I looked at him, his auburn coloured eyes were alight with a deep intensity that made all my worries melt away. I wanted nothing more than to mark him. As the thought made its way through my head, I felt my canines extend; I ran my tongue over the top row of my teeth, trying to get them to go away. Jerome smirked at me, knowing what I was thinking.

"What's stopping you. I know you want to claim me. And I you. So what's stopping you." He said his voice was low, husky even. I wanted to tell the pack first before we completed any rituals. He kissed my neck and I could feel his canines brushing over my skin until they were pressing down on the spot where he would mark me. My heart was beating like crazy as I gripped his waist tightly. I felt his teeth pierce my skin but not deep enough to mark me he was testing the waters to see if I'd allow it.

"D... don't." I breathed it took all my self-control to mutter that word he pulled back only slightly before kissing that spot he sucked the skin in between his teeth nibbling on the delicate skin. He did that for a little. I bit back a moan. I closed my eyes for a second, letting my body relax. He pulled away and stepped back I opened my eyes looking at him.

"I need to get dressed." He started causing me to nod. I slipped passed him so he could get to the dresser. I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I leant against it and took a deep breath. I walked over to the sink I splash some water on my face livening myself up. I looked into the mirror, the bite mark where Jerome had punctured my skin was pretty obvious and the red spot soon to be bruise around it. I smiled sheepishly. This will be hard to hide.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Jerome lying on his bed in a pair of sweatpants. I smiled, lay next to him. His arm came around my shoulder as he pulled me into him, I lay my head on his bare chest listening to his heartbeat. It was quicker than usual and I could only imagine why.

"We're you close to your brother before everything happened." I asked, drawing circled on his chest with my finger.

"He was my best friend. I loved him so much and he hurt me." He admitted his voice was low, embarrassed.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked.

"I have a little brother and sister. They're twins." I said smiling.

"Are they here?"

I shook my head "no they are at my old pack with my parents. They have just turned Seventeen. My brothers being trained to take over as Alpha. If he wants the title that is." I informed him. I felt him nod.

"And your parents? What are they like?"

"They are my favourite people, they have never turned me away even when I moved away from home. And when Tony died, they came up here and stayed for an entire year, my siblings too. It was nice having them around, they helped me heal. You'd love them." I smiled.

"I'm sure I would. I wish you didn't have to meet my brother the way you did, but aside from that I think my parents will love you."

I smiled at that. I was excited to meet his family. And I could sense the same from him. I place a kiss on his cheek. He smiled down at me.

"Why did it take so long for this to happen?" I mumbled. He chuckled, running his hands through my hair.

"Because we're both stubborn as hell. And then there was this entire ordeal of you sleeping with Brent." He said gruffly. I sat up and straddled him before I slapped his chest.

"Can you not bring that up again? I don't like being reminded of how I hurt you." I said sadly, not meeting his eyes. He sighed.

"It in the past now. Let's just move forward, okay?" He reassured me as I nodded.

"Okay."

"Look at me," He ordered slowly I dragged my eyes up to meet his "It happened and now it's over. And now the only person you will be sleeping with is me." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes at him, a smile still on my face. I leant towards him and kissed him sweetly before I lay back down, he pulled the duvet over us surrounding me in warmth. He switched on the TV that was sitting comfortably on the windowsill. We sat there silently watching whatever channel was on.

I felt my eyes get heavy and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

By the time I had woken up, I was back in my room.

Did I dream last night? I stretched out my knotted limbs. I yawned, blinking a few times before I slipped out of my bed. I looked down, and I was in Jerome's shirt. I opened my door and crossed the short distance between our rooms and knocked on the door. A few moments later, he answered the door. "Did you take me back to my room last night?" I yawned. He nodded, a tight smile on his face.

"I got the impression that you wanted to take it slow, and I didn't want you to think I was disregarding what you wanted." He mumbled. I hid a smile.

"And the shirt?" I asked, smirking. He grinned, rolling his eyes.

"You looked cold, I was being a gentleman," He shot back, his eyes narrowed slightly, a knowing gleam in his eyes. I stripped off his shirt and handed it to him as he pushed it back and smirked: "keep it, it looks good on you." I nodded and walked back to my room. I glanced at him he was staring at me I raised a brow at him he shook his head with a grin on his face. I shut the door behind me and walked into my bathroom to start getting ready for the day.

*********************

Hope you liked this chapter :)

if you did please,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Until next time xo

— Megan