Chapter 8

Sorry it's late xo

Enjoy!!

Jerome's POV

I felt bad. I hurt her and then avoided her for a week. It's been a week since my little tantrum and I feel stupid I just didn't know what to say to her I mean I was a jerk. I guess I could just apologise and be done with it.

Yes. That's exactly what I will do. I looked at the time 04:52 am. Okay, so maybe not now.

I sighed and closed my eyes willing sleep to take me to a better place eventually it did.

I woke about an hour ago. Now I have to train with only an hours' sleep in me. I rolled my eyes. Great. I got up and decided to skip the shower since I'd be training, anyway. I threw on some shorts and brushed my hair before I could throw on a shirt. There was a soft knock on the door. I didn't recognise the scent. Hmm. I made my way over to the door and opened it, standing before me was a small petite girl she was around 5'2 and had black hair with blue ends. She couldn't have been older than 16. I cocked a brow.

"Umm can I help you?" I asked, confused. She blushed.

"Jerome Morton?" She asked timidly I nodded in response. "You have a visitor. Some dude he said he's your brother." She said, and I scowled but nodded. I proceeded to follow her not before I put on a shirt. We walked through most of the pack house before we walked into an office like room where my brother stood his posture was ridged, his face was pinched as he gripped his jeans tightly, there were black rings around his eyes he looked tired. Broken.

"You look marvellous." I said sarcastically. Before I turned to the girl who escorted me here. I smiled at her "thank you..." I trailed off not knowing her name.

"Jamie." She provided, I nodded, and she left. I turned my gaze to my brother, a hard glare in my eyes. I walked over to him and stood in front of him. His eyes were filled with relief.

"Brother-" I growled, cutting him off.

"Do not call me that. You lost all right when you stole my mate!" I spat venomously he visibly deflated and suddenly it all became clear. He wants something. "What do you need?" I asked in a bored tone as he looked at me. His eyes were frantic.

"It's Autumn. She's... sick." He said worriedly. I shrugged, not even slightly bothered.

"And?"

"And?! AND! I need you to come back home. Her wolf is shutting down, and it's all YOUR fault! You selfish, son of a bitch!" He roared in my face as he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me forward I heard a slight tear meaning he had just ripped my shirt. I was utterly outraged. I pushed him off of me and sent a hard punch to his face, knocking him to the ground. He scrambled back to his feet and snarled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Careful pup. You might end up hurt." I mocked, causing him to growl so loud the room shook slightly. I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the millionth time.

"You need to help her," he demanded. I scoffed my anger bubbled and my control was slipping "you did this to her. You are killing her. You are the reason she might die. If you do not help her, I swear I'll end you." He roared as he lunged and me his canines snapped at my neck as he bit down on my shoulder causing me to grunt. I couldn't help it, I rendered all control, and it pissed my wolf off. I could feel my vision blur as he took over.

I shoved Jeremiah off me and punched him until I felt the crack of his bones as my fist connected with his face. I pushed him so hard he went crashing through a table. I straightened out my shirt and walked over to him slowly. Once I had reached him I grabbed him and slammed him into the wall causing him to groan in pain. I heard the door slam open; I knew it was Bridget, but I didn't care to stop. My hands were around his throat and I was choking him.