Chapter 29

Enjoy!!

Bridget's POV

I smirked at Jerome as I snuggled back into his chest. I could feel hear how his heart was racing, and it made my wolf purr in delight. I bit my lip as I thought about the look on his face as I did what I did. I can still taste his excitement. I turned to face him placing my hand on his cheek.

I stared at him a soft smile on his face.

I'm falling fast for this man. But I don't think he feels the same as I and I'm too scared to admit it to him because his rejection would break my heart.

He leant forward and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him before turning away and actually watched the movie.

—-

The movie ended and Seth was about to put in another when Jeremiah stood with Autumn in his arms sleeping. He turned to us.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys."

I smiled "Night." I called back as did Jerome. I yawned.

"Should we call it a night? It's like 2 am." Mumbled Eva. I sat up and nodded I grabbed Jerome's hand and he pulled me up. We walked out of the room hand in hand. I hugged Eva and Seth goodbye before we took the elevator to our floor.

We got out, and we walked to our rooms. He stood outside of his door and went to go inside. "Where are you going? My rooms this way." I smirked opening my door. He grinned at me before he crossed the hallway he grabbed my waist and pulled me into the room closing he door behind us.

He lead me over to the bed where he pulled me into him. He kissed me heatedly. We fell onto the bed causing me to laugh as he scrambled to get off me. He pulled me back into him holding my waist tightly. I tried to sit up but he wouldn't let me.

"Hey let me up. I need to get changed." I laughed.

"Let me help you with that." He growled. As he lifted my shirt. I lay back on the bed. He unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper. He hooked his fingers around the waistband of my jeans and pulled them off me. His hands ran up my bare legs as he gripped the bottom of my shirt between his fingers. I gasped as he ripped open the soft fabric. I pouted.

"I liked that shirt." I whined. He grinned as he kissed up my torso to my neck.

"I'll buy you a new one," He whispered as his hands trailed my body, his touch burned in the best way possible and he began to kiss up my stomach all the way to my neck. I bit my lip to hold back a moan as he nipped at my mark. "Don't to that!" He growled "I want to hear you."

I nodded. "Okay," I breathed as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him into me. "Is this going to happen?" I said breathlessly as I removed his shirt. He kissed me before he pulled back.

"Not tonight." He said softy. Before he got off me. I stared at the ceiling breathing heavily.

"Why not?" I groaned running my hand through my hair. I turned to him running my hands down his chest he began kicking off his pants. I turned over throwing my legs over his waist straddling him. I placed my hands on his chest. "Don't you want to?" I asked slightly dejected. He growled flipping us over.

"Of course I do, it's just not the right time," He mumbled softly. He pulled the duvet over us before pulling me into him. "I want it to be right." He whispered.

"Okay." I mumbled only slightly annoyed. I turned around and punched him lightly in the chest. He let out an oomph before he laughed.

"What was that for?" He grumbled.