Chapter 17

Enjoy

Bridget's POV

I stormed past him, my shoulder rammed into his, and he turned to the side. His face was pinched, and he looked shocked. I was just so pissed and I was getting a taste of my own medicine. This was how he felt with what happened with Brent. When I saw her press against him I wanted nothing more than to wring her scrawny neck. I growled and took a detour into the forest so I could calm myself. And what he said was total bull he wasn't distracted with how I looked he was shocked that he got caught.

I was caught up in my head; I had wondered to where I found Jerome yesterday. I sat where we sat and tucked my knees into my chest staring at the lake ahead. Firstly, this morning he seemed against the idea of telling the pack about our bond, I mean he just completely blew the idea off and started discussing Seth's initiation like he was disinterested in me. His dismissal hurt but fine if that's what he wants then whatever. Secondly, all that that happened in the gym. The way she touched him and the way he just stared at me whilst she was blatantly flirting with him.

I placed my head on my lap, sighing deeply. Why is all this so confusing? With Tony, we had none of this drama. It was sweet and easy.

I sat here for an hour or so just thinking about it. I needed to apologise to Jerome; I was being a bitch, and he didn't deserve that. Once I had made my way out of the woods I went looking for him. Since he isn't an official member of my pack and since we hadn't mated, I couldn't mind link him. Annoying, I know.

He wasn't in his room nor the gym so I was just walking around the pack hoping I'd see him; I hope he wasn't a avoiding me, though I wouldn't blame him if he was. I'd avoid me too.

I decided to look inside since I couldn't find him outside. I walked into the kitchen area, but I couldn't see him; I walked over to Gloria and smiled at her. She was an old friend of Tony's parents and she was always so nice to me.

"Ah! Alpha Sage, what would you like to eat?" She asked cheerfully I shook my head.

"Oh no I'm not hereto eat, I was just wondering if you had seen Jerome." I said politely she smiled at me, wiggling her bushy eyebrows.

"He is quite handsome. No?" She giggled I shook my head a smiling at her.

"Yes, he is. Have you seen him?"

She nodded, "He is in the dining hall." I grinned at her before I hurried to the door, I pushed it open and smiled he was here only he wasn't alone. He was with Seth, Eva and Kimber and her friends were there too, though Jerome didn't seem to be paying her any attention. She scoffed at something he said before placing her arms around him. She sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

That's it.

She's dead.

I growled darkly before I marched up to her and shoved her off him. He looked shocked to see me, but I wasn't focusing on him at the moment I grabbed her and slammed her into the wall. Her eyes were wide with fear. I had my hands around her throat. She growled and hit my hands off from around her neck. I caught her fist as she swung at me. I growled, my wolf snarling at the disrespect.

"What the hell!" She snapped. I growled at her, my eyes glowing a deep green, showing my wolf was pissed.

"Stay away from him." I spat, she looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Why! He isn't yours." She muttered hotly glaring at me.  I gripped her throat again before I tightened my grip; I pulled her forwards before harshly slamming her back. Her head bounced off the wall, causing me to smirk. I leant down to her ear. 

"Yes, he is! Keep your hands off my mate," I growled a deadly edge to my tone she nodded quickly. "If I see you touch him again, I'll kill you." I spat, letting her go.

I turned to him shoving him onto the chair I straddled him and pulled his face to mine capturing his lips with mine in a rough kiss he responded immediately. After a few seconds, I pulled back and got up I tuned to glare at Kimber she was still coughing on her knees her friends had rushed over to help her. I glanced towards Seth and Eva, they both sat silently with knowing looks in their eyes.

I grabbed Jerome's hand and began pulling him towards the door. Once we had excited the dining hall, I continued to lead him to where we were going. He said nothing as I made my way upstairs. Once we're on our floor, I pulled him in to the office I don't use often and closed the door behind us. The rooms soundproof so nobody would hear our conversation.

"That was hot." He said leaning against the desk smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up." Was all I said before I pulled him back into me re connecting our lips he picked me up and placed me on the desk standing in between my legs. I wrapped them around him, pulling him closer. I pulled back only to remove his shirt. His lips were back on mine seconds later. He lay me down on the desk before he was hovering over me he kissed down my neck causing my entire body to ignite sparks were flying between us and things were getting hot.

His hands trailed my body softly making goose bumps arise all over my body as he kissed down to my chest leaving me breathless.

"Oh god..." I breathed out, though it sounded more like a moan.

His hand came up to my chest, and he cupped my breasts in his hands, supporting himself using his knees, I could feel his harness pressing into my stomach. A small moan left my lips, causing him to growl. I gasped as he bit down on my shoulder, the pain with the pleasure aroused me further. He kicked off his shoes, and I grabbed at his belt, undoing it before he stopped.

He pulled back and rushed to the other side of the room. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and his fists were clenched, "Did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly he stared at me, his eyes were glowing a fiery red.

"No." He rushed out.

"Then why did you stop?" I mumbled he stared at me, my hair was all over the place, I was panting heavily, and my heart was beating wildly in my chest so hard it was almost deafening.

"This isn't how it should happen. Our first time shouldn't be a lusty hook up in a dusty office." He said as he shrugged on his shirt I sat up hopping off the desk I blushed very embarrassed about getting so carried away.

"I'm sorry?" I said, though it sounded more like a question. He tightened his belt before he pulled me into him.

"Don't apologise." He growled in my ear, biting my lobe, I had to bite back a moan. I pushed him away.

"Don't tell me to stop and then do that." I growled. He winked at me before he slipped on his shoes. I straightened out my hair and collected myself before I went to leave the room.

"We'll finish this some other time." He said as he smacked my butt. I turned around to face him with my mouth wide open.

"Did you just-"

He cut me off by opening the door. My stomach dropped when I saw who was standing there. Her fist was raised, ready to knock.

"Mum?" I said dumbfounded. She took in my appearance and put her hands on her hips in a disapproving way.

"You have some explaining to do." She barked I cast a glance towards Jerome, he too was just as shocked.

Fuck.

*******************************

O_o

Well, erm... Awks 😂

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if so

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Until next time xo

— Megan